The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

56 minutes ago, .buzzy01 said:

Still not received my prebooked ticket for Saturdays game. Are they still being sent or should I call in to the shop tomorrow?

17 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

You’re not alone

Did you phone up or do it online?

I did it online and got it before the page refreshed 

1 hour ago, .buzzy01 said:

Still not received my prebooked ticket for Saturdays game. Are they still being sent or should I call in to the shop tomorrow?

Being sent as I write this , if you prefer you can pick up in shop , if you ordered online it was automatically sent to you , for the pre orders they had to be input manually and sent individually, doing this on top of day job did  extend the timescale , will be tomorrow morning before all tickets are sent , everyone who called shop with their details on Monday before the 5 pm deadline has a ticket 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

This is the pitch in the pic on twitter, behinds  gondoh it looks absolutely fucked

9AC1604D-E4A9-42E0-9494-4A48F73C4283.jpeg

Pitch was really good on Saturday, especially given the recent poor weather.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

This is the pitch in the pic on twitter, behinds  gondoh it looks absolutely fucked

9AC1604D-E4A9-42E0-9494-4A48F73C4283.jpeg

Pitch is in fantastic condition. , that patch is just where the tractor stopped after doing work and that excess dirt was brushed off 

17 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Being sent as I write this , if you prefer you can pick up in shop , if you ordered online it was automatically sent to you , for the pre orders they had to be input manually and sent individually, doing this on top of day job did  extend the timescale 

Tinpot