The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I would not be surprised if Afolabi turned up at an English league one team and scored 15 goals a season. Just be so typical of us. Remember Anderson, Zanatta & Cameron from last season๐Ÿค”

I do feel the abuse of Afolabi is a bit OTT. Heโ€™s not been great however donโ€™t think heโ€™s been as bad as many suggest.ย 

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I do feel the abuse of Afolabi is a bit OTT. Heโ€™s not been great however donโ€™t think heโ€™s been as bad as many suggest.ย 

In his defence he's not had that much game time, he's never looked fully fit and our Midfield created very little, however to my untrained eye he didn't appear the sharpest (in a footballing sense), his first touch didn't appear great and his decision making and finishing also looked far from great so all in all it'a fail for me on what I've seen.

34 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Tbf Bully will be the first manager we've had in a long time actually living in the local area, likes of McCall, Kerr, Hopkin, Duffy etc all lived up in the central belt so would just be down here for work and straight back up the road

And no missus or kids either. Reckon he'll spend his Saturday nights in the Powerhouse?

28 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

So update on the Global Team Management front. We've had this today. Also some random guy from England asked Ayr if they had a signing they wanted to announce.

image.png.46c0cb1adcd91add0e2f91afe05708f5.png

ย 

image.png.67c7e8012582ff56165d8f737ca8dc0c.png

Bear with me as I don't do Twitter, but does this suggest that we are about to sign someone who's represented by this Global Management mob ?

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Bear with me as I don't do Twitter, but does this suggest that we are about to sign someone who's represented by this Global Management mob ?

Would assume so. I think I may have worked out who it is but we'll soon see.

26 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I would not be surprised if Afolabi turned up at an English league one team and scored 15 goals a season. Just be so typical of us. Remember Anderson, Zanatta & Cameron from last season๐Ÿค”

And Kevin Nisbet a few years back.

24 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

One of my mates is a Celtic fan and was raving about Afolabi, saying he would be a brilliant signing for us and was the real deal.

His time at Ayr has been disappointing, but tbf most aspects of the season have been disappointing. He's not been the worst culprit by any means.ย 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Boy called Ryan Gondoh has followed our Twitter and is also followed by that same agency that follow the club so Iโ€™m saying itโ€™s him.

Appears to be a winger.

ANOTHER Left Backย ๐Ÿคฃ

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Presumably started off as a full back but every team heโ€™s played for recently seems to have him as a winger.

And he's had enough of them for only being 24. Someย Hampton & Richmond Borough fan has told me he's very decent so hopefully he's correct.