The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

So Robbo said there were 2 players we were linked to, please tell me it’s more than just the 2 youngsters 

Preston Garvey was in at training today but I don't know much about them. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

So Robbo said there were 2 players we were linked to, please tell me it’s more than just the 2 youngsters 

Those  2 boys being mentioned must have been playing hide and seek at training as no one I have spoken to seen them 

Interview with Bullen on Graham Spiers latest podcast. 

re recruitment he says he wants 3-4 bodies in, club looking to bring in 2-3 (this window hopefully)

Would prefer permanent signings as opposed to loans. If the right type of player comes up at the right price the board would consider putting the dough up for them.

3 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Interview with Bullen on Graham Spiers latest podcast. 

re recruitment he says he wants 3-4 bodies in, club looking to bring in 2-3 (this window hopefully)

Would prefer permanent signings as opposed to loans. If the right type of player comes up at the right price the board would consider putting the dough up for them.

Not had a chance to listen to it but do you mean he’s said he wants 3-4 bodies in however the club have told him they are looking to bring in 2-3?