The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Jason leitch has to be the biggest fanny in the whole of Scotland. His voice infuriates me .he explains things like we are all 8 years old . 

At least he never got knighted. Sir Clownshoes does have a ring to it though.

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

There's few people I dislike more than Jason Leitch. Yeah let's have a few thousand people in Silverburn and Braehead on a Saturday but noooooo not 1,500 outside at Somerset. It's a farce.

I'm a teacher, spending my day in a building with 1,000 people in it, and probably 50% of pupils wearing a mask. Infuriates me I can't go to the football.

I was in Ikea and it's allowed 1,600 people in there and it's a big building but not exactly spacious to walk about in with 1,600 people as it was packed yesterday!

Madness....

25 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Anyway. Back to Ayr matters.

How many tickets are left for Saturday? I'm poised for the race to secure one tomorrow.

I would estimate around 400 , reckon early tomorrow , thought it was good idea giving some others the opportunity, hasten to add most of todays applications were not PC literate , no Internet access , forgotten sign in details to accounts and some of our younger fans , still around 80% left for other season ticket holders who have at least got to one game so far 

Edited by Finlay21

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Just on this point I dropped into the shop today for a ticket, left my name and was told I’d get an email with my ticket. I’ve had nothing yet, is this nothing to worry about?

If we took your name today , don’t worry , those tickets have been reserved and we will get round to emailing or printing instore , important part was getting the details 

Edited by Finlay21

6 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

If we took your name today , don’t worry , those tickets have been reserved and we will get round to emailing or printing instore , important part was getting the details 

Didn't realise you worked at the club man, what department is it you are in?

BTW, appreciate the update on how many tickets are left. Any idea what time tomorrow the rest will go LIVE online?

20 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I would estimate around 400 , reckon early tomorrow , thought it was good idea giving some others the opportunity, hasten to add most of todays applications were not PC literate , no Internet access , forgotten sign in details to accounts and some of our younger fans , still around 80% left for other season ticket holders who have at least got to one game so far 

Aye, I thought it was very fair tbh. 👏

8 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

BTW, appreciate the update on how many tickets are left. Any idea what time tomorrow the rest will go LIVE online?

I would reckon checking constantly from 9 am as that’s when staff start 

11 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Not employed by club , just do some volunteering 

Between 22 months of Covid and lack of interest in going to most matches/listening to Callum it's gonna be a mighty bad habit to break chucking endless cash at Ayr again whenever they are forced to normalise outdoor crowds. 

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Between 22 months of Covid and lack of interest in going to most matches/listening to Callum it's gonna be a mighty bad habit to break chucking endless cash at Ayr again whenever they are forced to normalise outdoor crowds. 

Especially away days!