Jump to content

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread


Recommended Posts

I was in the main stand today but wondering if a wee sesh with fans in the Somerset Hub for Morton might be good fun before Nicola reinstates crowds for the rugger.

Lets face it, how often have you been in a boozer with Ayr fans watching an Ayr game?

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Scottish provincial supporters dont expect to watch world beaters but we can at least appreciate 100% effort.

Thanks again to our neighbours for that result and hopefully you have now turned that corner.

If it does work out, soak it all in.... clubs our size don't get to experience it very often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Deborah Goslings said:

I never thought I would be a millionaire by winning a lottery but Lord Bubuza made it possible for me, I have played lotto for years without winning so I spoke to my friend who won massively and he told how lord Bubuza gave him the winning number. I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 seeking help and he responded. He said a reading has to be done after which a spell will be casted and he will give me the lottery winning number. I did as he instructed and the spell was casted, lord Bubuza gave me some digits and told me when and where to play the lottery which I did and behold I won $562,600,000 Million. I am a millionaire today with the help of lord Bubuza spell and winning number. I am making this testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHICS. Contact him for help to win a lottery via WhatsApp/call/text: +1 984 240 7211 or email: [email protected]

It's the Hamilton thread you want mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deborah Goslings said:

I never thought I would be a millionaire by winning a lottery but Lord Bubuza made it possible for me, I have played lotto for years without winning so I spoke to my friend who won massively and he told how lord Bubuza gave him the winning number. I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 seeking help and he responded. He said a reading has to be done after which a spell will be casted and he will give me the lottery winning number. I did as he instructed and the spell was casted, lord Bubuza gave me some digits and told me when and where to play the lottery which I did and behold I won $562,600,000 Million. I am a millionaire today with the help of lord Bubuza spell and winning number. I am making this testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHICS. Contact him for help to win a lottery via WhatsApp/call/text: +1 984 240 7211 or email: [email protected]

 

36 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

It's the Hamilton thread you want mate.

Durham, North Carolina...twinned with Hamilton, South Lanarkshire

Both for their lack of psychics and more filled with psychos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I was in the main stand today but wondering if a wee sesh with fans in the Somerset Hub for Morton might be good fun before Nicola reinstates crowds for the rugger.

Lets face it, how often have you been in a boozer with Ayr fans watching an Ayr game?

You are correct in stating that Nicola Sturgeon will reinstate crowds for the rugger. Not because she likes rugger, but because Scotland's first game at home to England, on Saturday 5th February, will be played in Newcastle if she doesn't.

Edited by Toepoker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deborah Goslings said:

I never thought I would be a millionaire by winning a lottery but Lord Bubuza made it possible for me, I have played lotto for years without winning so I spoke to my friend who won massively and he told how lord Bubuza gave him the winning number. I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 seeking help and he responded. He said a reading has to be done after which a spell will be casted and he will give me the lottery winning number. I did as he instructed and the spell was casted, lord Bubuza gave me some digits and told me when and where to play the lottery which I did and behold I won $562,600,000 Million. I am a millionaire today with the help of lord Bubuza spell and winning number. I am making this testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHICS. Contact him for help to win a lottery via WhatsApp/call/text: +1 984 240 7211 or email: [email protected]

This definitely seems legit, especially because you've quoted said three times and chosen solely to put it in the Ayr thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Toepoker said:

You are correct in stating that Nicola Sturgeon will reinstate crowds for the rugger. Not because she likes rugger, but because Scotland's first game at home to England, on Saturday 5th February, will be played in Newcastle if she doesn't.

Should just cancel the rugby.imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bullen's media presence is phenomenal. Manages to show the passion of Hughes while combining it with a triple-digits IQ. Also worth noting that he has the McCall thing where he simply cuts Callum off the second he gets the gist of the question, much appreciated.

Huge week next week.

Cannot be overstated that giving Academy signings first-team experience immediately is something else the club has been crying out for for years. Bullen has already gone out of his way to highlight the job they're doing.

Edited by Thumper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next week should be a decent game. Two sides with new managers on the back of good results. Confidence should be high. It'll definitely be a competitive game. Shame away fans aren't allowed in as I imagine we'd take a decent crowd down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Next week should be a decent game. Two sides with new managers on the back of good results. Confidence should be high. It'll definitely be a competitive game. Shame away fans aren't allowed in as I imagine we'd take a decent crowd down.

Aye, was just thinking that. First Ayr v Morton game for a while where both teams fancy their chances and neither side is dreading it! Gonna be a strange experience. 

Edited by yorkshirepud
Crap spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Someone please explain this to me 🤔

Failed Aberdeen manager and current *** attempts to gain glory by proxy from successful Aberdeen manager and former ***.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Failed Aberdeen manager and current *** attempts to gain glory by proxy from successful Aberdeen manager and former ***.

Ah, thank you. It was what I thought then 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A strange "Exclusive" in today's Mail with James Maxwell, no mention of Ayr at all and it's all about "hoping" to get a new contract at Rangers but needs to "kick on" with the interested clubs quoted being Dunfermline and Thistle.

As I say, not one mention of Ayr or even the thought / chance of him staying here permanently was mentioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A strange "Exclusive" in today's Mail with James Maxwell, no mention of Ayr at all and it's all about "hoping" to get a new contract at Rangers but needs to "kick on" with the interested clubs quoted being Dunfermline and Thistle.
As I say, not one mention of Ayr or even the thought / chance of him staying here permanently was mentioned.

I don’t think we’ll keep him tbh. I’d like to be proven wrong but I don’t see it.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...