D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, AuAl said:

Does anyone know if the club shop would allow for someone to buy a season ticket as well as their tickets for the rangers game at the same time tomorrow? 

Havent been able to purchase a season ticket and now that the rangers tickets are going on sale Im thinking of getting 2. Would the club shop have a problem with that i.e favouring existing season ticket holders?

Buy your season ticket before the cup tickets go on sale.

Just now, AuAl said:
4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Buy your season ticket before the cup tickets go on sale.

I'm not sure I'll get the chance

Willie Miller' dulcet tones it is then.8)

6 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Does anyone know if the club shop would allow for someone to buy a season ticket as well as their tickets for the rangers game at the same time tomorrow? 

Havent been able to purchase a season ticket and now that the rangers tickets are going on sale Im thinking of getting 2. Would the club shop have a problem with that i.e favouring existing season ticket holders?

Don't see why not but you could ask that Jeanne Kerr on the SRE FB if you've got one. Getting an answer from someone at the shop there seems to be easier than phoning up.

13 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'd imagine their fans will be delighted tbh.

Probably but have actually started this season quite well

Just now, rb123! said:

Probably but have actually started this season quite well

Yeah, they started last season well and look how that turned out! :thumsup2

See most of the Rangers tickets if not all will have sold out by the end of today, i'm one of many who'll miss out due to not having a season ticket, game isn't even on BT so will either have to resort to home end or Rangers TV.

Still irritates me that SPFL do f**k all to intervene or have a rule in place regarding ticket allocation, will be more annoyed if it gets to the night of the game and ibrox is only half full.

Don't usually pay attention to the Somerset road end FB page but I have to say I did enjoy reading the comments on the post where someone was pretending to have bought around 10 tickets and was selling them at £60 each.
The meltdowns some people had were hilarious

Don't usually pay attention to the Somerset road end FB page but I have to say I did enjoy reading the comments on the post where someone was pretending to have bought around 10 tickets and was selling them at £60 each.
Have to admit I was about to go ballistic until I realised it was a wind up

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:
34 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Have to admit I was about to go ballistic until I realised it was a wind up

:lol:

I also notice the "I go to more away games than you" and "I spend such and such and do this and that for club" arguments have started on the FB page.
Makes for fun reading

Yeah the post about why all these folk don't go to every away game has caused WW3, comments quality.
I say all the regulars boycott so that we can round up all of these despicable disgusting glory hunters and banish them from the club.
#plsRangersGiveMoreTickets

“£140 plus ma petrol money”

The Bellrock is really starting to get on my tits.
Think the guy that runs the bus from there was the one who said about the glory hunters, tbh he's entitled to his opinion and I do see where he's coming from.

I mean there probably is quite a few season ticket holders who don't usually go to away games who are going to Rangers game.

This has all been brought on though by the muppets at the circus and unfortunately our club is the one which will take the brunt of it from disgruntled fans.

The idea that hundreds of season ticket holders aren't proper fans just because they don't go to all the away games is banterific.

The season ticket rule was the fairest way of minimising the amount of part-timers who only go to the big games getting their hands on the limited number of tickets. It's not ideal but if it was a complete free-for-all then there'd be far more "gloryhunters" getting tickets.