The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I’d rather we all calmed down a bit over Bullen until he has had a chance to formulate his own team. Dunfermline were mega pleased with Yogi after 2 games and now want him sacked 🤷‍♂️

I will not stand for this negativity in this thread. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

We're trying to punt Afalobi back to Celtic but they don't want him, Celtic don't want Griffiths back either so i think it's a personnel thing with having so many strikers at Celtic Park just now instead of anything direct towards us as a club. 

We badly need reinforcements, bench was very light today. 

Celtic have signed yet another striker today, a lad from Sligo on a 5 year deal. Obviously cutting their losses with Griffiths and Afolabi.

Watching today, if there is a player in there I reckon Bullen will find it. Trying not to get ahead of myself, but the performance he got out of our depleted squad today has already sold me on the appointment.

Just now, 1nickydevlin said:

Brilliant that a young lad who usually stands on the terrace getting his debut today .fantastic 👏 

Was just saying that to a couple of the folk I’m with. What a story. It’s very rare that you’ll get a person that supports the club go on to play for the club. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Was just saying that to a couple of the folk I’m with. What a story. It’s very rare that you’ll get a person that supports the club go on to play for the club. 

I never actually knew who the kid was until I seen his picture .I'm sure he's apart of the young team lol.

11 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I’d rather we all calmed down a bit over Bullen until he has had a chance to formulate his own team. Dunfermline were mega pleased with Yogi after 2 games and now want him sacked 🤷‍♂️

Don't piss on our chips. Let's just enjoy our night. Its nice to be feeling positive for a change. 

We can be realistic tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I may be being stupid but its gone right over my head.

I also get subjected to Disney movies with the kids but I have no earthly idea.

Gaston is the baddie in Beauty and The Beast iirc

Just now, mugen_power said:

Gaston is the baddie in Beauty and The Beast iirc

Ahhh, thanks for that. That would be why I didn't recognise it. I couldn't be arsed with Disney when I was young so I've never seen it.