The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, United1973 said:

What did he say ??

More or less, if you play like that and get beat, they will clap you off. 

some players have reacted to the fans booing and criticism, but they haven’t often looked like they were up for a fight or cared if they won or not

We're trying to punt Afalobi back to Celtic but they don't want him, Celtic don't want Griffiths back either so i think it's a personnel thing with having so many strikers at Celtic Park just now instead of anything direct towards us as a club. 

We badly need reinforcements, bench was very light today. 

Bully is a hero already and achieved half the battle which the previous two incumbents failed to do miserably, which was bring the club and the fans together, the fans are now all 100% behind the players on the park. The last two appointments divided the fans even more.

He looks not too bad in a suit either

Great interview again with Lee Bullen.  Like others I thought McGinty (and Baird) played really well.   Don't know if it was mentioned elsewhere but McGinty got himself into good scoring positions on two occasions.  Do not remember that happening in any other games so far this season.

Next week will be interesting. Both teams on a high with their new managers. We have a chance to put a wee gap between ourselves and Morton and also the bottom two if results go our way. Only change I’d maybe make would be Tomi in for Moffat.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Next week will be interesting. Both teams on a high with their new managers. We have a chance to put a wee gap between ourselves and Morton and also the bottom two if results go our way. Only change I’d maybe make would be Tomi in for Moffat.

I think one of the central three needs to be switched for a more advanced midfielder, to give us a bit more going forward too. 

I think one of the central three needs to be switched for a more advanced midfielder, to give us a bit more going forward too. 

Do we have one? If we sign someone through the week then I’d definitely throw them in but I’d rather keep the same shape until we actually have a few decent players up front.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Do we have one? If we sign someone through the week then I’d definitely throw them in but I’d rather keep the same shape until we actually have a few decent players up front.

O’Connor is the only option really - I would start him tbh. 

You would like to think we would have at least one in by next weekend.