The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Someone mentioned previously how the Sheffield Wednesday fans are following Bullen's progress and wishing him well. I noticed Ayr's official Twitter following has jumped from 18k to 18.8k in the space of a couple of days, so maybe we will become their second team. Can only be a good thing!

Onwards and upwards.

Come on ye Ayr!

If McGinty can keep up the level of performance he produced today I would be happy for that too happen 

Its a massive “if” in fairness. He’s had solid enough performances for us before but usually follows it up with an absolute shocker.

Well done gents, was watching alongside. Bit scrappy but got the job done from what i caught. 

Although as a Blade(never had an English team until we sold Bryson) I may now be the antichrist. 

Hope to see you all in a few weeks. Well, I mean give you a wave on your way out after our 4th 😉

IMG-20220108-WA0005.jpeg

I throughly enjoyed that today.

The effort and desire of the players was palpable and we had the main stand rocking. A fantastic performance and result given the players we had available.

No failures in that team today, everyone put in a shift for Bullen. Andy Murdoch though, what a boy. Back to his very best. 

Great start for Bully with a massive 6 pointer next week.

Bully is INDEED a miracle worker !!
After only a couple of training sessions he appears to have turned Sean McGinty in to Sean Chiellini !!
All joking aside, I thought McGinty was absolutely superb today, he won EVERYTHING in the air, threw himself in front of strikes on numerous occasions and even managed to pass the ball to team mates a few times. He tends to take a power of abuse on here (most of it deserved to be fair), however today he was brilliant and rightly deserves any and all plaudits going.

Thought that might be his best performance in an Ayr shirt. If the midfield work that hard, it takes the pressure right off the back four. Baird and McGinty looked to be really communicating about who would attack the ball.

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The comment Bullen made about Tam Tait was interesting. 
“They aren’t clapping you because you won, they are clapping you because you deserve it”

Today a lot of them looked like they wanted to win and they haven’t looked like that for a while 

What did he say ??