The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

19 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Think Mathie and Glendinning are more M&S and Waitrose shoppers rather than Aldi and Lidl 

I appreciate what you mean but this is very carried away. They'll be shopping in Morrisons. 

Would be a real shame if we’ve not even asked the question about Kelly. He’s not going to be getting into the Rangers team and had we got him on loan we would be in a solid position to get him in permanently.

1 hour ago, bazka6 said:

Gardyne going to Montrose lol

Shat it at the prospect of playing against Carson, would probably snap him two minutes like Ross Docherty on Andy Stirling esque at Dumbarton away lol

Would have paid good money to go to game this season with then two playing against each other

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would be a real shame if we’ve not even asked the question about Kelly. He’s not going to be getting into the Rangers team and had we got him on loan we would be in a solid position to get him in permanently.

I can see him going to Dundee United, showed at County he's more than capable of the prem level now and Dundee United style of play would suit him well

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

I will not have this slander against Aldi. Their stuff is pretty decent.

Aye, the middle aisles are great. It's not like I can go to Tesco or Sainsburys and get a soldering iron. I can at Lidl and Aldi though. 

9 hours ago, super_carson said:

I will not have this slander against Aldi. Their stuff is pretty decent.

A lot of their stuff is better than M&S and Waitrose - just got to know what you're looking for. 

And at the Scottish Championship level, we're pretty much ALL shopping at Gateway