The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

58 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I appreciate how difficult it must be, when, time and time again you’re proved to be a wee team compared to the Mighty. Imagine McInnes going to Ayr emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Deary me, you really come across as an obsessed wee saddo. Imagine letting Ayr live rent free in your head.

Although it WOULD be funny if it turned out not to be Bullen, I hope it is - we need new blood on the management side in Scotland, instead of the usual depressing names being shuffled around.

When (if) he comes in, it'll give us all something different to keep an eye on - he'll either be shite, which will be funny, or he'll be great, which will be good to watch.

And if he IS great, just leave him out on the kerb when McCall moves upstairs, and well pick him up on the way past...

25 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

The pinned tweet from last year 'delighted to announce... Jewson as a sponsor' must be pissing of some people checking the twitter feed for updates.

Don’t think any need to check Twitter to tomorrow, I believe , don’t panic as long as here for Saturday training has been organised this week , I think the person will be in constant dialogue regarding the proposed signings , I would think there’s plenty happening on squad improvements in the meantime 

Edited by Finlay21

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Don’t think any need to check Twitter to tomorrow, I believe , don’t panic as long as here for Saturday training has been organised this week , I think the person will be in constant dialogue regarding the proposed signings , I would think there’s plenty happening on squad improvements in the meantime 

Davie White playing positive football has been like 11 new signings already.