The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Surely someone at the club has leaked this so assume it's a done deal. Really random name to put out there if not

It was all over Sheffield Wednesday sites first so it’s maybe come from their end and VOR has asked for clarification.

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Well that’s came completely out the blue. Going by VOR article it certainly seems like he’s our 1st choice. Really not sure how to feel about it as don’t know enough about him. 

I agree with you of out the blue , but to be going down South for him must mean he had the qualities needed , can’t see how some people on SRE are writing him off already  most of them don’t know who he is or what he has done , maybe a good thing that not many or not any of our fans know much about him and let’s see what he can do , certainly came from no where 

Which suggests it’s a done deal

Aye I’d think so. I’m very much in the mindset that it’s a break from the usual merry go round of managers up here but he’s not a total rookie and has quite a bit of coaching experience at a decent sized club.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It was all over Sheffield Wednesday sites first so it’s maybe come from their end and VOR has asked for clarification.

Aye VOR does go pretty far in here...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/sheffield-wednesday-legend-lee-bullen-25854577.amp

The Ayrshire Post understands The Honest Men are now in negotiations to land Bullen, who currently leads the Sheffield Wednesday under 23 team.

8 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Did you think we went through about 20 u23 teams in the UK and this was the best served?

No , I think they looked for someone who fitted the criteria of developing players and driving the club on field forward , I like most others know little about his coaching abilities and at this time need to trust Mathie’s recommendation ,

Just a thought here. As jack Ross was sacked he may have a clause where he is not allowed to sign for anyone till the end of the season. Could negotiating with hibs to allow him to sign be what we are waiting on? 

I know it’s unlikely but let me dream 

Hahahahahaha