The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

49 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hasn't it been mentioned in here that Davie Smith already has someone lined up for the managers role but he's not available til the close season?

No that's just what we're all praying is the case!!

49 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Oh dear...not exactly high demand for this derby.

I'm definitely in the cba camp. This season should have been so much better.

Killie are toiling at the minute but we're mince and Duffy's tactics will hinder us from the off.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm definitely in the cba camp. This season should have been so much better.

Killie are toiling at the minute but we're mince and Duffy's tactics will hinder us from the off.

Duffy will set up not to lose and we’ll lose regardless. 

Completely scunnered with the guy and the club. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

6 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Was he still caretaker for the Dunfermline game? I can remember him roaring at Salkeld. I could hear it from the North Terrace. It seemed to work as Salkelkd played a blinder. I've not heard him yelling at the players since though.

One of the coaching team was shouting at the players up at Arbroath as I was in the stand so could hear it. It definitely wasn't Duffy though as the guy was quite slight. 

Yes Dunfermline was the first game after Hopkin left and Duffy appeared to have some enthusiasm. John Joyce was probably the coach up at Arbroath as even when Hopkin was here Joyce was vocal in giving instructions mostly to the defence. 

10 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Out of interest, where did the O'Ware rumour come from? Seemed to be a bit out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago.

Before the McGinty situation you'd have put it down to shit-stirrers, but nothing can be left to chance now.

All this pish about managers and everyone being unfair on Smith is utterly, utterly irrelevant next to why the club seemingly can't put up a simple fucking tweet or a simple website update about anything whatsoever. It shouldn't take some guy from the fucking Ayrshire Post (which is nothing but a digital desk now anyway) to get this sort of basic information out of a professional football club. Sort that and you instantly reduce fan dissatisfaction. Avoid it and you've got the worst of both worlds, as fans now blame the manager for both the things he can do something about and those he can't.

38 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Before the McGinty situation you'd have put it down to shit-stirrers, but nothing can be left to chance now.

All this pish about managers and everyone being unfair on Smith is utterly, utterly irrelevant next to why the club seemingly can't put up a simple fucking tweet or a simple website update about anything whatsoever. It shouldn't take some guy from the fucking Ayrshire Post (which is nothing but a digital desk now anyway) to get this sort of basic information out of a professional football club. Sort that and you instantly reduce fan dissatisfaction. Avoid it and you've got the worst of both worlds, as fans now blame the manager for both the things he can do something about and those he can't.

Quick enough to tell us to get our tickets bought though and to give the pyro a by