The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

At some point professional pride needs to kick in for the players, they are currently at the bottom end of full time football. Options will be limited for them in the summer as there won't exactly be a queue to sign up guys who have been in a side anywhere near the foot of the table.

1 minute ago, Hawk89 said:

At some point professional pride needs to kick in for the players, they are currently at the bottom end of full time football. Options will be limited for them in the summer as there won't exactly be a queue to sign up guys who have been in a side anywhere near the foot of the table.

Unless someone else is fooled into giving David Hopkin a job.

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Afolabi is up there with Stuart Boyd. 

He's been a fucking disgrace today.  Every single time it's gone near him the move breaks down, and not even remotely interested in chasing anything down.     GTF.  

2 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Time to find out if Adeloye still gives a f**k.  (I’m pretty sure he doesn’t).

I'd have Adeloye, Salkeld, Bradley or McKenzie on at 100%.   Anybody will do as if not the Morton centre backs might as well not bother coming back out into the cold. 

4 minutes ago, HMIP said:

I like Maxwell, but as a right midfielder, it’s just a straight no.  Chalmers is…limited, but is still a better bet than McAllister in the middle of the park.

And my gran would be better than Duffy in the manager role. Get him to f*ck.

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Afolabi is up there with Stuart Boyd. 

Boyd wasn't at the level of senior football but i could see why did well in the juniors. Struggle to see how Afolabi fits into any team as he seems disconnected from his surroundings. He must have done something for Celtic to sign him but not really sure what his qualities are 

Just now, AyrExile said:

Boyd wasn't at the level of senior football but i could see why did well in the juniors. Struggle to see how Afolabi fits into any team as he seems disconnected from his surroundings. He must have done something for Celtic to sign him but not really sure what his qualities are 

f**k knows!

I don’t think either Afolabi or McAllister have completed a pass yet. Chalmers has his faults, but just bring him on - at least he can complete a pass. Surely Afolabi can’t last much longer. 

Nope, this is the worst Ayr United I have ever seen. Baird Handing out Goals. Shite football. Duffy can f*ck off.

David Smith better take a look at this shite, how can he claim to be a fan and not think to add to the players after this absolute f*cking shambles. Kick on the arse off the bottom of the league and potentially league 1 next season. 

But we have a fancy new hub 🙄

I've never properly hated an Ayr team before in my life but this lot can just f**k right off.    Even when  somehow given a totally undeserved lifeline from nowhere against an equally shite team who's fans are all going mental and singing "get tae f**k" etc at their own manager do we get the win?    Nah,  gift a wee pathetic soft goal from a free kick.    They are an embarrassment.