The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, ComradeDiego said:

Anyone have any idea if the hub will be membership only or is it a free for all pre and post match?

Seem to remember there was a membership system up at the hospitality for a couple of seasons a few year back.

No membership , first come first served , believe 175 maximum , that’s before the beer garden opens , works starts on that  very soon I believe 

We are about to find out who was on the right side of the John Hughes debate...
Cue them flying past us up the league! Hopefully he makes an absolute mess of it. 

He’ll probably get them past us in the league. However the mistake Dunfermline will make is allowing him to sign players in the summer and they’ll be back to square one come November.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’ll probably get them past us in the league. However the mistake Dunfermline will make is allowing him to sign players in the summer and they’ll be back to square one come November.

Yes, I think that will be the interesting part and will tell us whether he would have been a good long term appointment for us or not. 

ETA, I think we will end up with Duffy by default next season. 

Edited by No_Problemo

22 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yes, I think that will be the interesting part and will tell us whether he would have been a good long term appointment for us or not. 

ETA, I think we will end up with Duffy by default next season. 

Oh joy 

Hughes was such an obvious choice for us.  Makes you wonder if there was some sort of informal contact and he just wasn’t interested and/or we couldn’t afford him.  Dunfermline will finish above us quite comfortably.  It’s down to us, Queens, Morton and probably Accies for 9th and 10th.