The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Professional stadiums don't have shipping containers in them. 

Mate.... your lot have portaloos on the terracing ffs. I don't think your in a position to comment on other clubs infrastructure.

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

Don't worry lad, this time next year you wont have any derby to think about and your infatuation with all things Kilmarnock will be, like your football club, insignificant to us.

Sooner the better. I'd almost want Falkirk back in your place. (almost)

40 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The irony of the Killie fan and his "crowd" haunting our thread, while frankly we couldn't give a toss about them or anything that they're doing......

I can honestly say I've never once thought of going on their thread. Yet somehow we're infatuated, living in their shadows patter as well. Dreadful. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Mate.... your lot have portaloos on the terracing ffs. I don't think your in a position to comment on other clubs infrastructure.

Bookmarked for a few years time....

58 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I can honestly say I've never once thought of going on their thread. Yet somehow we're infatuated, living in their shadows patter as well. Dreadful. 😂😂😂

I have only recently begun 'invading' your thread over the past few months for the banter which TBH I've missed over the years, and find it quite enjoyable as there are some decent posters on here.

However if you'd rather keep it to yourselves.....................................

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

The irony of the Killie fan and his "crowd" haunting our thread, while frankly we couldn't give a toss about them or anything that they're doing......

Yea, thats why you felt the need to post the above.

43 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Yea, thats why you felt the need to post the above.

You may have missed that this is in fact the AYR thread.

And you're back, hee, hee, hee.......

5 hours ago, KTID26 said:

Don't worry lad, this time next year you wont have any derby to think about and your infatuation with all things Kilmarnock will be, like your football club, insignificant to us.

Your odd wicker man, incest ridden Killieween embarrassment will still be happening  though

13 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I have only recently begun 'invading' your thread over the past few months for the banter which TBH I've missed over the years, and find it quite enjoyable as there are some decent posters on here.

However if you'd rather keep it to yourselves.....................................

Even you will be cringing at some of the posts made on here by some "invaders". 

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Even you will be cringing at some of the posts made on here by some "invaders". 

Give a kid WiFi access and sadly that can be the result on occasion. It's the reward for eating all their dinner, mum allows the regurgetation of some of the blinkered entitled old firm pish thats all they've ever known. 

Anyhoo, see you fuckers in the new year. Look forward to watching Death in Vegas's solo rampage down John Finnie Street. 

16 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You seem quite a decent bloke, so you're more than welcome to come over and visit anytime.

59 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

You seem quite a decent bloke, so you're more than welcome to come over and visit anytime.

I thank you kind sir and I will take you up on your kind offer.

TBH I've missed this level of piss taking and banter over the years with us being in different leagues but hope it's only a short visit nevertheless. The sooner you get a decent team together and we can, hopefully continue these 'discussions' in the 'big' league.

That said I've probably jinxed myself and we don't win another game this year, but as we're sitting top while playing poorly, we must be doing something right.

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I thank you kind sir and I will take you up on your kind offer.

TBH I've missed this level of piss taking and banter over the years with us being in different leagues but hope it's only a short visit nevertheless. The sooner you get a decent team together and we can, hopefully continue these 'discussions' in the 'big' league.

That said I've probably jinxed myself and we don't win another game this year, but as we're sitting top while playing poorly, we must be doing something right.

It's always about Rangers with you lot.