The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, RedEd said:

Can't disagree with a lot of what has been said here. I did notice that there was an entourage from Cambusdoon Boys Club at the last home game. Would be good to see more of that.

Was just about to mention this. I didn't know where they were from but there was a group of about 20 under 10's I'd say with what looked like a couple of teachers at our game on Saturday. They were all draped out in Ayr hats and scarves and seemed really excited so maybe we are doing something ??

13 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

The year is 2021 and we're still debating stuff that the club should be doing automatically by now in order to try and grow their customer base. 

Scary. 

My own personal gripe is about the website, we still have our "latest news" as the likes of Sinisalo and PJ etc !!

26 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

About 4000 

Is this 4,000 including or excluding season tickets ?

Plus an additional 3,000 Killie have sold ?

Irrespective, it's looking like a right good crowd anyway.

4 hours ago, Mod1967 said:

Incredulous that it's fans including Killie fans FFS that can come up with ideas, whilst our club in their bunker at Somerset Park come up wi nowt ,it's utterly appalling. The new commercial manager should be bursting with ideas and have direct lines to all the major dailies and local press and be feeding them stories true or not continually, that's what killie did under the Fleetings and which McLeod was a master at, provincial clubs have to bang their own drum the OF media won't come off their own back. We're slipping back in that respect after McCall and to move forward we must improve dramatically. 

Pretty sure the club is well aware of what can be done and they probably do more than we see. I'm sure the new commercial manager will have a firm grasp of the opportunities.

4 hours ago, RedEd said:

Can't disagree with a lot of what has been said here. I did notice that there was an entourage from Cambusdoon Boys Club at the last home game. Would be good to see more of that.

Tomorrow night we have around 100 kids coming from various boys club , hopefully we put on a performance that wants to make then return , East Stand is going to be noisy as they all have the noise clappers