The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Thanks for not separating the tickets so Queens fans trying to buy online for Saturday go into the same queue. Expect the ticket office to be busy Saturday as no one will have been able to buy online

Be real you aren’t bringing that many! 

Edited by ryanayr1987

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Ok, busier than it should be. Happy? 

Yes, just tried that and it worked. Cheers :) 

Not many people going to know that

Only found out myself a few minutes ago , passing information on to hopefully get it out there 

See Barr have been ordered to pay a £99 million fine for unpaid tax. 
Makes the £400k he stiffed us with a trifling amount. 

Does that not relate to Caterpillar in the US and the ex-US Attorney General Bill Barr?

I always took the view any tax bill the club faced post Barr was a failure of Cameron’s due diligence when he took over the club rather than Barr stiffing the club.

The only way they can buy by mistake is by going into incorrect link , there is 1 which says away fans and 1 saying home  fans , that is not a system issue that is a human error

That link is only available if you specifically go in through the webpage which was shared via Twitter. If you just do what I did and go on to the Ayr website directly then select "match tickets", it takes you to a list of stands and doesn't say anything about home or away. Fortunately I realised none of them were the away end, but some might not have done.

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Does that not relate to Caterpillar in the US and the ex-US Attorney General Bill Barr?

I always took the view any tax bill the club faced post Barr was a failure of Cameron’s due diligence when he took over the club rather than Barr stiffing the club.

No, Barr environmental. Think one of Barrs sons ran it. Think it was sold off once he retired a few years back. 

Cameron bought the club for a pound and inherited any debt.

the tax bill was huge, partly I suppose because Barr was putting so much money in via hospitality and advertising. 

We paid it though, several years of pain as a result but we had the decency to pay it. 

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

That link is only available if you specifically go in through the webpage which was shared via Twitter. If you just do what I did and go on to the Ayr website directly then select "match tickets", it takes you to a list of stands and doesn't say anything about home or away. Fortunately I realised none of them were the away end, but some might not have done.

Still currently only 374 Kilmarnock end tickets left 

17 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

For a team that sings the pathetic "stand up if you can't sit down" ditty, probably not repeated anywhere else in the football world, they sure do love coming back to our old ground.

The only gimps going that love an all seater.