The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

Says an idiot from the 'hello, hello' brigade. Do yourself a favour and piss off - you're not called the Ayrshire Hvns for nothing, sonny.

Ayrshire **** are people who frequent Ibrox, if you had been taking any notice over the past few years you will find there isn’t too much love lost between Killie and The Rangers ayrshire contingent. Meanwhile we will wait and see how you top up your shit support for the derby, I’m sure as usual it will be Ayr fans with Rangers leanings.

4 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Ayrshire **** are people who frequent Ibrox, if you had been taking any notice over the past few years you will find there isn’t too much love lost between Killie and The Rangers ayrshire contingent. Meanwhile we will wait and see how you top up your shit support for the derby, I’m sure as usual it will be Ayr fans with Rangers leanings.

Reaction Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

The last two unrestricted Ayrshire derbies at Rugby Park saw crowds of 11,500 and 9,000, whilst Kilmarnock were getting crowds of 4-5,000 at the time.

That’s a lot of Rangers fans doing the topping up there.

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

One for Colin, never will. As for the soap, I’ll refer you back to the discussion on here regarding toilet facilities and hot water. Oh the irony.

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

Tut, tut before we know it it’s going to be racist comments.

you-seem-upset-cry.gif

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Maybe robbo will know, but taking into consideration the "red zones" will our capacity exceed 10k for the derby game and the added ballache of vaccine passports? Any indication of how many tickets we'll give to that lot?

I would think with red zones taken into consideration that we would be limited to about 8,000 , with segregation in place maybe 2500/3000 for them , that’s only my guess not sure if anything official will be announced until next week 

Edited by Finlay21

51 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I would think with red zones taken into consideration that we would be limited to about 8,000 , with segregation in place maybe 2500/3000 for them , that’s only my guess not sure if anything official will be announced until next week 

Are we actually letting them in? I agree with Lachlan on that one. Imagine the seethe. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Are we actually letting them in? I agree with Lachlan on that one. Imagine the seethe. 🤣

Yes, we would not sell 8000 and why would any team turn down  around  £30,000-£40,000 income , better getting lots of money off them as we gave  them nothing 

20 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

What’s the score with tickets for Saturday @Finlay21? Can we get tickets directly from partick?

From tomorrow until Friday , tickets available from Ayr club shop AND Firhill , if wanting them posted both clubs say closing date is Wednesday to guarantee delivery , Thistle still saying today that there is still no plan to sell tickets to away fans on Saturday ,Ayr  still asking them to think about it 

Ayr club shop timings 
Tue-Closed

Wed/ Thu- 1-5

Frid- 10-4 

Edited by Finlay21

6 hours ago, 101 said:

Seems weird not to have somewhere in the statement that racism has no place in football.

Also "racial incident" sounds like something from the 70's

To be honest I'm glad the club has taken this seriously and are investigating. I would imagine there will be a statement at some point following the conclusion of their investigation. Would be far more worried about the wording at that point, regardless of outcome.

39 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I found it a bit bizarre there was a queue of home fans having to jot down their name and address in the club shop when purchasing home tickets for the Morton game but I could saunter in and buy a ticket for the Partick game without any of that carry on.

Going by the rules looks like Partick are not adhering to them , the rules state unless you are selling a ticket directly at the turnstiles you must take name and address , I do agree with you that it is a total pain in the backside 

Home Club shall, except where it is impracticable to do so in circumstances where a ticket is sold by the Home Club at an entrance to the stadium in the period immediately before an Official Match as part of a complete transaction without any form of pre-ordering and where the transaction allows immediate entry to the stadium for a single match to the purchaser, record the names and addresses of all of those to whom it has sold and/or issued a ticket or tickets for any part of the stadium;
(ii) Home Club shall, when recording the names and addresses of all of those to whom a ticket or tickets for the Visiting support area(s) 

6 minutes ago, Brockers61 said:

Does anyone have the stats on George Watson from his time at Ayr United? Signed in season 1987 I believe. Appearances, seasons etc - also who he moved on to when he left Ayr?

Thanks   

Other that what would be on Wiki, no. The club historian Duncan Carmichael could help though. His email was kicking about recently for the on-line match programme. Don't think he's on here though.