The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I would go as far to say that tonight is one of the worst performances I have seen in many a year at home , can’t even think of one positive ( apart from Afolabi being sent off which will keep him away from team on Saturday ) something needs to change very quickly on or off the pitch 

The frustrating thing is that when Hopkin was hired after his debacle of a time at Morton, I think everyone who paid attention to Scottish football knew exactly how it was gonna go.

Unfortunately, the Ayr board apparently are not part of that group. Like with Dunfermline, you can only hope the penny drops quickly with those in charge respectively.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think he’ll go tbh. He’ll have very clearly heard the chants from the SRE and at FT he waited to shake McGlynns hand and he was straight up the tunnel.

Who realistically would hire him now? Or has he got interests outside of football that can keep him going?

1 minute ago, Hawk89 said:

Who realistically would hire him now? Or has he got interests outside of football that can keep him going?

Has he not got a decent amount of shares in Morton? That might not be the case after the takeover.

Missing Muirhead for Saturday. I honestly don't see a like for like replacement anywhere in the squad, that player is heavily relied on. Hoping the Moff is back.

That's not to say I'm expecting a result against Dunfermline but I certainly have my fingers crossed we lose Hopkin and actually play some football.

From what I’ve heard he’s not short of cash and would be pretty comfortable should he not get another gig.