The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m assuming if the playing staff do go into a ten day quarantine, that any signings could be completed by non playing staff at the club before Monday’s deadline... assuming there are some in the pipeline of course!

Im going to guess we will be playing on Saturday!

You would assume that the deals can be completed by delegated club officials - Smith obviously has ultimate authority. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The SPFL won't care if you train or not, if you have 11 players without Covid the game will get played.

I will go with the Covid guidance being issued to club by SPFL , if clubs have to close down for a period of time  granted by league committee games due to be played in that timescale will be rearranged to another suitable date , it’s all about wither committee agrees or not , as of yet the club have not asked for a postponement I believe 

Edited by Finlay21

So far we have seen posted

Hopkin is an anti-vaxer

Hopkin is ugly

Someone hoping Hopkin gets Covid

Potential mastermind behind 9/11

There is plenty ammunition to go after him for his performance without dipping this low.  

Edited by diegomarahenry
Add 9/11 @RB123 Request

46 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Have we not got a game against Rangers B a week on Saturday? Same day as Scotland v Moldova

That game was changed on Tuesday this week to Tuesday 14th September due to the number of Rangers players in the U17,19 and 21 Scotland squads 

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Would imagine this will scupper any signings before the end of window if the whole club is shut down, you need club officials to be in the premises for paperwork reasons etc. 

Shite.......

You would like to think there would be a way to scan contracts in this day and age! Otherwise, I’m sure someone isn’t officially isolating. Let’s be honest though, it’s just going to cover up for the fact that we have f**k all lined up. We should really have two new players in before Saturday to complement those that can already play.