The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Was it not this time two years ago we had the mother of all showers towards the end and after the home Morton game? Given it hasn't rained in Ayrshire for weeks prior to recently and the forecast is light showers for Ayr there should be no problems.

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

That was a decade ago, when playing for Dundee United against Ross County in the final. Great game for him. 

His parents own the shop literally around the corner from the police station in Kilmarnock. I have no clue where they live 😅 could be Barassie or Coylton, I don't rightly know. 

Though as a barber staying in Troon, I've never heard anything of him kicking about 🤔 Though that's not to say he wasn't here 😊 May have been in one of the bigger unisex shops, as conway hair and beauty have a good reputation. 

Screenshot_20210806_135340_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210806_135232.jpg

His father Ian owned “Ian’s” hairdresser in Troon where Craig worked. He opened a place in Kilmarnock with Craig’s sister and we’re doing unisex hairdressing and I think they maybe ran an academy.

Ian sold the Troon shop maybe 10 years ago, it’s now Studio 10.

I think the guidelines are almost given out in case of complaints. If anyone feels uncomfortable or unsafe then they can complain to a steward.

if you are from different households and you sit next to your mate in the stand, not leaving a seat space as requested, I doubt anyone is going to check where you live but if you are in the stand and some oddball sits in the seat next to you and you feel uncomfortable then you can ask them to move or be moved.

hopefully folk will act with decency tomorrow, wear masks in to the ground, get to where they are standing, look around and see if anyone is wearing a mask, if they aren’t, pop it in your pocket. Not everyone will be in the same mindset as you personally. So there is no need to be a dick if you stand next to someone and they are wearing a mask, if they are and you don’t want to wear one, go and stand somewhere else. 
the club and stewards can enforce things or the support can act like grown-ups and everyone can enjoy being back at the football…….maybe not watching it…but being back 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It's been torrential rain here for most of the day, can anyone see tomorrows game being at risk of waterlogged pitch? 

Its been pouring for short periods today. There's no excuse for the game to be considered being off unless a down pour during tonight. 

5 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I take it that there has been no further mention of the Burnley U23 squad or potential loan signings ??

That boy Mancini is looking increasingly good by the day.......

End of month for loanees I think 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It's been torrential rain here for most of the day, can anyone see tomorrows game being at risk of waterlogged pitch? 

Nope , pitch in great condition , I am currently standing on it 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

End of month for loanees I think 

If that’s the case, and we are getting loan players five weeks into our season (when it isn’t remotely necessary to wait that long to send them out) then it isn’t much of a partnership IMO, and I would far rather we look elsewhere for players. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

If that’s the case, and we are getting loan players five weeks into our season (when it isn’t remotely necessary to wait that long to send them out) then it isn’t much of a partnership IMO, and I would far rather we look elsewhere for players. 

Normally the case with top English clubs , they wait to nearer their league start date  , just as Scottish clubs wait to about 1/2 weeks before their season starts to loan out players , Burnley still in pre season training 

3 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

When? 🤔

His mum and dad own Conway hair and beauty in Killie. Certain he went to Kilmarnock Academy too. 

When he was playing for us and I still lived there is a very long time ago.  Going to Kilmarnock academy doesn't stop him working in Troon man.  

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Normally the case with top English clubs , they wait to nearer their league start date  , just as Scottish clubs wait to about 1/2 weeks before their season starts to loan out players , Burnley still in pre season training 

I get that, but they’ll be aware by now what level they want to loan their players out to and they already have loaned out players. Hopefully there’s a central midfielder in before then anyway! 

3 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

That was a decade ago, when playing for Dundee United against Ross County in the final. Great game for him. 

His parents own the shop literally around the corner from the police station in Kilmarnock. I have no clue where they live 😅 could be Barassie or Coylton, I don't rightly know. 

Though as a barber staying in Troon, I've never heard anything of him kicking about 🤔 Though that's not to say he wasn't here 😊 May have been in one of the bigger unisex shops, as conway hair and beauty have a good reputation. 

Screenshot_20210806_135340_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210806_135232.jpg

His dad had a shop called Iain’s then conways on templehill in Troon Craig worked in there and used to cut my hair when I was 15/16. His dad moved his shop to killie and sold the shop in Troon to my old neighbour. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did retire and open a shop tbh

47 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

When he was playing for us and I still lived there is a very long time ago.  Going to Kilmarnock academy doesn't stop him working in Troon man.  

Yeah, it's odd seeing all this now 😅 I've been at it for 7 years now and I can't remember seeing him in Troon the whole time I've been here. 

He's certainly got everything set up with his family if he did retire 😊 

Always thought studio 10 was a bit out the way up Templehill, maybe his father thought that and moved to get more business? Who knows 😊

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yeah, it's odd seeing all this now 😅 I've been at it for 7 years now and I can't remember seeing him in Troon the whole time I've been here. 

He's certainly got everything set up with his family if he did retire 😊 

Always thought studio 10 was a bit out the way up Templehill, maybe his father thought that and moved to get more business? Who knows 😊

No had much use for hairdressers tbf, I had really long hair as a teen-ager and none now 😃