The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Well f**k Killie for not letting us in. Definite fear. 

You do know it was east Ayrshire council that limited the attendance to Killie season tickets? Why would Killie turn down walk up Killie and ayr fans?

Every Killie fan i know was wanting away fans last night, as we knew we would win easily. This proved to be the case

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

If you called people "black b*****ds", you'd probably end up with a sore face or charged by the police for using racist language. 

Ayr use that in the 'Super Ayr Chant' surely there's another word that could fit as a substitute to prevent the derogatory term being seen as racist. 

Words such as 'Dirty', 'Filthy' or 'Smelly' work just as well imo. 

I'd much rather say someone was smelly than be viewed as being racist by calling them a 'Black b******!' 

Of course, at the end of the day, it's just football fans being passionate and no real harm is intended, its good that we, as fans, can see how it can be viewed as discrimination of a person of a different origin or skin colour. 

Something I don't see the old firm doing any time soon. 

Do season ticket holders need to get a ticket for the game on Saturday or can we just go to the gate with the card?

I seen this question was asked earlier in the thread but never seen the answer before about 250 replies were posted and couldn’t be arsed trying to find the answer.

TIA

19 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ayr use that in the 'Super Ayr Chant' surely there's another word that could fit as a substitute to prevent the derogatory term being seen as racist. 

Words such as 'Dirty', 'Filthy' or 'Smelly' work just as well imo. 

I'd much rather say someone was smelly than be viewed as being racist by calling them a 'Black b******!' 

Of course, at the end of the day, it's just football fans being passionate and no real harm is intended, its good that we, as fans, can see how it can be viewed as discrimination of a person of a different origin or skin colour. 

Something I don't see the old firm doing any time soon. 

Yeah, those are better words to substitute in.

I heard a story about a train being stopped and the police boarding because some Ayr fans were singing that song.

If you want to be in the Stand though I think you need to be a season ticket holder, I think they have gone with the number of season ticket holders with reserved seats from two seasons ago and limited the stand to that. So if you weren't in the Stand whilst 2019/20 season was running you won't be let in the Stand, if you were early birds get given best seats by stewards.

Arrive early.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@Finlay21 are tickets for Saturday for season ticket holders only or is it general sale?

General sale for Saturday , season ticket holders  only require season ticket

, Dundee United tickets go on sale tomorrow £15 adults and £8 everyone else , available online and instore , season tickets not valid for cup game 

51 minutes ago, ShortSideCity said:

Do season ticket holders need to get a ticket for the game on Saturday or can we just go to the gate with the card?

I seen this question was asked earlier in the thread but never seen the answer before about 250 replies were posted and couldn’t be arsed trying to find the answer.

TIA

Just walk up as usual 

22 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

If you want to be in the Stand though I think you need to be a season ticket holder, I think they have gone with the number of season ticket holders with reserved seats from two seasons ago and limited the stand to that. So if you weren't in the Stand whilst 2019/20 season was running you won't be let in the Stand, if you were early birds get given best seats by stewards.

Arrive early.

No tickets available for stand in public sale , action being taken to ensure all fans who have purchased a current season stand season ticket will gain entry , you will not be in your selected seat due to Covid restrictions, stewards will show you available seats 

Edited by Finlay21