The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Morton fan comes on here to tell us about our unbalanced squad and that our manager will stack us with defenders. Within the next week we sign an attacking midfielder and a striker.

Things you love to see.

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Can’t say I know anything about him

image.gif.b40af76a5a49050ef3f3263764fc5400.gif

he’s a body at the very least, two forwards that can manage about an hour and McKenzie who isn’t prolific was causing me concern for tonight.

having another forward player to bring on will help keep the shape.

Played 19 times for Dundee on loan last season, was in team of tournament at euro U19 finals and is highly rated.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Morton fan comes on here to tell us about our unbalanced squad and that our manager will stack us with defenders. Within the next week we sign an attacking midfielder and a striker.

Things you love to see.

Those Morton fitba sages......forget em 

We're probably short of one central mid, however I'm really happy with this squad that's been put together.

There's no doubt that we're going to be pretty solid and strong in defence, we've got 2 competent keepers, our midfield has power and legs, O'Connor will hopefully give us that bit of flair / something different and up top we appear to have pace, power and physicality so if we can find the net then I think we could have a really good season.

The boy Mancini would now be the proverbial icing on the cake......

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Only way to stamp it out is to point it out. African names are not inherently hard to pronounce or remember.

It's not fucking racist to say someone's name is hard for you to pronounce...jesus christ

If I didn't know someone called Urquhart, I'd have no idea how to pronounce it

Edited by mugen_power

Just now, mugen_power said:

It's not fucking racist to say someone's name is hard for you to pronounce...jesus christ

If I didn't know someone called Urquhart, I'd have no idea how to pronounce it

Stefan Kuntz anyone?