The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

I'm imagining quite a 'seethe' in Kirkcaldy just now

We all know what our own capitulation at Cappielow did to our confidence last season, so will be very interesting to see how Raith react to that debacle today.

27 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Northfield bowling green, maybe Roxanne will let her man borrow the big TV so we can all watch

You're always welcome 😊 bring your own frazzles though. Imo The Low Green would be better than Northfield, less chance of the fuzz catching us if we disperce quick enough in opposite directions 👍

Watching the Hearts - Celtic game. Being serious when I say I haven't seen such a decline in the standards of football from Celtic since John Barnes. Hearts always seem to do 'okay' and nothing more, they weren't over spectacular last year. 

Edited by Roxanne's man

33 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

You're always welcome 😊 bring your own frazzles though. Imo The Low Green would be better than Northfield, less chance of the fuzz catching us if we disperce quick enough in opposite directions 👍

Watching the Hearts - Celtic game. Being serious when I say I haven't seen such a decline in the standards of football from Celtic since John Barnes. Hearts always seem to do 'okay' and nothing more, they weren't over spectacular last year. 

Beginning to think David Turnbull isn't much of a footballer 

25 minutes ago, Iain said:

Beginning to think David Turnbull isn't much of a footballer 

I don't think much of this Celtic Squad are tbh. It's strange to think that Ayr could honestly have a much better defence this season than the Almighty Glasgow Green Ugly Sister. 

Roll on Monday, my mate and his brother have season tickets at the dark side and his brother cant go so he asked if I would like to...
...probably not morally correct but if I'm there to see a win v them in their sty then it will be worth it [emoji1787]
Hope you are triple jagged! [emoji40]

28 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Roll on Monday, my mate and his brother have season tickets at the dark side and his brother cant go so he asked if I would like to...

...probably not morally correct but if I'm there to see a win v them in their sty then it will be worth it 🤣

Yes, definitely go, but if/when we score you have to celebrate with the full passion the occasion deserves. If you don't then you've let us all down.

Greenies may be awarded if we see you being huckled out on the telly.

Just now, Curmudgeon said:

Yes, definitely go, but if/when we score you have to celebrate with the full passion the occasion deserves. If you don't then you've let us all down.

Greenies may be awarded if we see you being huckled out on the telly.

Hopefully I'll go with more grace than the minter Sawyers did on live TV 😉