The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Teale is listed as our biggest purchase £90k and biggest gain £400k. 

Oh to be frivolous again at buying and selling, when calling out for more season tickets being sold and more being put into the 500 fund. 

Just enjoy the trip to Inverness. 

22 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Imo, Mickey Reynolds had the best fan song. 

Old age catching up on me (or maybe the El Dorado) but remind me ??

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

“El dorado”.....now that’s funny. My favourites of this generation are “let’s all have a disco”, “shoes aff”...think that was started in the SRE by Feyenoord fans and being 3-0 down at firhill and singing “let’s pretend we scored a goal” (all Ayr fans went mental thanks to Ciar)

2 minutes ago, Waniche said:

“El dorado”.....now that’s funny. My favourites of this generation are “let’s all have a disco”, “shoes aff”...think that was started in the SRE by Feyenoord fans and being 3-0 down at firhill and singing “let’s pretend we scored a goal” (all Ayr fans went mental thanks to Ciar)

Won that game 10-4 iirc. Partick fans hadn't a clue what was going on. 

At least this season it looks like we'll have lots of "real" goals to celebrate and hopefully lots more from Sir Lawrence.

Still a long 3 days until Saturday and it's been a long time since I've felt like this looking forward to our next game !!

3 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Won that game 10-4 iirc. Partick fans hadn't a clue what was going on. 

Although it hurt was so funny. Every time they went for the ball we went mental. Someone tried to replicate it at a cup game against Alloa but everyone left and went to the pub. 

34 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

It went.... 

MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY! MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY REYNOLDS! 

usually Dalziel would bring him on after the song, he'd get the ball, take it past three or four players and then spectacularly f*ck it up. Ah, the good old days. :-) 

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

It went.... 

MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY! MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY REYNOLDS! 

usually Dalziel would bring him on after the song, he'd get the ball, take it past three or four players and then spectacularly f*ck it up. Ah, the good old days. :-) 

Don’t remember that one. I remember Ayr had a player called Billsland. He worked in jean division (became sports division)  in the Kyle centre during the week. I remember the the song “bizzy....bizzy... bizzy bizzy bumble bee”, would come to a corner and nothing and then the song  “we’ll get our jeans somewhere else”.  

Just now, Waniche said:

Don’t remember that one. I remember Ayr had a player called Billsland. He worked in jean division (became sports division)  in the Kyle centre during the week. I remember the the song “bizzy....bizzy... bizzy bizzy bumble bee”, would come to a corner and nothing and then the song  “we’ll get our jeans somewhere else”.  

I'm going to look out my Crayola Crayons, tonight I'm gonna write Ayr a proper new song! With abstract penis' on the side, for it seems all I am capable of drawing that looks plausible. 

Who shall I write this song about? :-) 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm going to look out my Crayola Crayons, tonight I'm gonna write Ayr a proper new song! With abstract penis' on the side, for it seems all I am capable of drawing that looks plausible. 

Who shall I write this song about? :-) 

No need for crayons, think of a catchy tune that people will sing about. Pick on the seagulls if that matters. 

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

I remember a suggestion
we sing emoji445.png Michael Rose scores a goal hallelujah emoji445.png every time he scored, I can only say thank f**k he doesn't score often.

Is this to the tune of 'its raining men' I'm sure the coo shed will happily sing that.... 

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I remember a suggestion
we sing emoji445.png Michael Rose scores a goal hallelujah emoji445.png every time he scored, I can only say thank f**k he doesn't score often.

The new michael Rose song is a cracker. To the tune of Country Roads. Take me home Michael Rose, to the place I belong. Down to Somerset to see United take me home Michael Rose. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

To the tune of Barry Manilows Mandy

Oh Shankland! You came and you Scored and we're laughing, you put that shite team to bed, Oh Shankland! You can score anywhere with either foot, sometimes with your Head, Oh Shankland! 

F*cking class shit right there. 

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

To the tune of Barry Manilows Mandy

Oh Shankland! You came and you Scored and we're laughing, you put that shite team to bed, Oh Shankland! You can score anywhere with either foot, sometimes with your Head, Oh Shankland! 

F*cking class shit right there. 

The second part doesn’t even rhyme. Back to the drawing board chief.