The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'm only going on our recent history of Irish strikers with Andy O'Donnell and Andre Wright but maybe this guy could be 3rd time lucky 🤞 

Seems to be more of a winger/secondary striker, than out and out centre forward. Data likes him, FWIW.

Ayr.thumb.png.ca0943b9dc61e756c8e4a2450620b56f.png

Seems to be more of a winger/secondary striker, than out and out centre forward. Data likes him, FWIW.

Ayr.thumb.png.ca0943b9dc61e756c8e4a2450620b56f.png

That ball carrier stat will be something that Hopkin will like. Getting the ball up the pitch quickly is obviously something he wants but we don’t really have anyone in the team who will run with the ball any great distance.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

That ball carrier stat will be something that Hopkin will like. Getting the ball up the pitch quickly is obviously something he wants but we don’t really have anyone in the team who will run with the ball any great distance.

From memory Adeloye scores relatively well in that too. I actually had him on a "take a punt" list of winger/strikers to look at.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

From memory Adeloye scores relatively well in that too. I actually had him on a "take a punt" list of winger/strikers to look at.

Would be interested to see this if you have it! Adeloye’s stats that is. 

Edited by No_Problemo

If anyone’s interested, we need Patrick to get something from St Mirren and Inverness to beat Hearts for us to be seeded for the next round of the cup.

With the way Inverness have been playing it’s highly unlikely, unless Hearts turn up half-arsed having already qualified.

21 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Some one on the Somerset Rd end saying we are getting Lewis Richardson from Burnley 18 year old striker who scored for the first team in a pre season game yesterday, obviously take with a pinch of salt.

Will take with a shovel, made a couple of first team appearances towards the end of last season and was the under 23 player of the year so think they will be looking for a better loan tbh. 

Will take with a shovel, made a couple of first team appearances towards the end of last season and was the under 23 player of the year so think they will be looking for a better loan tbh. 
I don't disagree that they would probably want him at a higher level but then what is the point of the link up, surely they would have then wanted to link up with at St Mirren, Dundee, Ross County etc not a championship club

10 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
27 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don't disagree that they would probably want him at a higher level but then what is the point of the link up, surely they would have then wanted to link up with at St Mirren, Dundee, Ross County etc not a championship club

We’ll see what happens next week, (hopefully) however I don’t think we will get the players on the edges of the first team - more likely the group below that. Harker for example could be in that group, as he was last on loan in the national league. 

Just now, rb123! said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up getting Killie in the luck so we play them 5 times in the one season lol

I think the draw is seeded for this round, so we'll have to wait for the quarter finals.