The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

30 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

He’s not in the 19 man squad for today 

Thats my point, no idea what Roxanne's Man is on about

17 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye that’s now: Todd, Smith, Walsh, McCowan (can’t really blame him though as he had an offer from a prem team) and Craig Moore who have chosen to move on rather than stay with Hopkin. 

Todd -- Not good enough for us and did very little plus couldn't get a game in League 1.

Walsh -- Did virtually nothing for us despite being a good signing "on paper" and certainly not worth the wages we were spending.

McCowan -- Got an offer of playing for a Premiership side on a much bigger salary.

Smith --We don't actually know the "true" story, however I'd be very surprised if all that was keeping him from rejoining us was playing under Hopkin.

Moore -- Has he not gone Junior lowland league or whatever they're called ??? Doubt it was a choice thing on his part, ie, reduced deal and reduced game time.

On the other hand we have a string of players who have gone on record saying that they love playing for him and that he's a really great guy.

In short, nothing to see here.........

Edited by WATTOO

2 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

How do Ayr fans feel about their Chair retweeting racist language?

I'm fine with it, but then again I've already got the name of a racist, bigoted, sexist, gammon, so that would maybe explain it.

In all seriousness, I can't be bothered with all this petty "he said", "she said" crap, not to mention the sanctimonious drivel and faux outrage that we have to put up with on a daily basis from many on here.

Anyway, back to the "important" issues of wondering who we WILL sign as opposed to who wont.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I'm fine with it, but then again I've already got the name of a racist, bigoted, sexist, gammon, so that would maybe explain it.

"....racist, bigoted, sexist...." is pretty bad, mate, but being called a "gammon" is surely something to be concerned about. The "gammons" I know are all serious nutjobs and you don't come across as that.

1 minute ago, Jazzar said:

"....racist, bigoted, sexist...." is pretty bad, mate, but being called a "gammon" is surely something to be concerned about. The "gammons" I know are all serious nutjobs and you don't come across as that.

I'm not but I HAVE been called that by many on this forum !!

In fact I have a fanclub of about 10 who follow me around red dotting my posts, I'm sure they'll be appearing any minute.......