The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I've seen a few sketchy things in the sre over the years .

Does anyone remember us playing Hibs I think, there was a Hibs fan in the middle of the SRE,  I’m sure everyone moved creating this crater of space around him, wondered WTF was going on, he got pointed out and huckled by the stewards. Maybe 98/99 season…

Also got man handled by the guy that looked like Statto off Fantasy Football for being overheard mentioning it near him - apologies if on here 😂

Edited by bazka6

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Whilst it would be great for Killie to be approved for about 5k fans v us, I'd be amazed if it happens. If they're allowed about 3k and away fans get before their season ticket holders imagine the seethe 

Hopefully we can get 5000 fans in. …

However, I suspect that only 3 stands will have fans due to Moffat stand works that are ongoing. This may limit number available to away fans.

Home season tickets/hospitality and sponsors may take up most of capacity if 5000 allowed 

Does anyone remember us playing Hibs I think, there was a Hibs fan in the middle of the SRE,  I’m sure everyone moved creating this crater of space around him, wondered WTF was going on, he got pointed out and huckled by the stewards. Maybe 98/99 season…
Also got man handled by the guy that looked like Statto off Fantasy Football for being overheard mentioning it near him - apologies if on here [emoji23]
I had to get out of the way when a dunfermline fan got battered all the way down to the front when we whipped them in the 2002 cup run.

Limited number of Hamilton away cup tickets still available in club shop , sales end Monday ( Hamilton have announced they will not be selling tickets  on Tuesday for home or away fans ) shop open Saturday 10-1 and Monday 1-5 

Anyone heading along to the game today? I expect we will play quite a youthful side with the likes of Ecrepont, Hewitt and Paul Smith getting starts. Hopefully at least a couple of the Burnley players impress. 

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Anyone heading along to the game today? I expect we will play quite a youthful side with the likes of Ecrepont, Hewitt and Paul Smith getting starts. Hopefully at least a couple of the Burnley players impress. 

I'll be there. Looking forward to it, as you say hopefully we get a glimpse at some of our prospects and theirs. I'll let you know which two Burnley U23s I want. 

39 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'll be there. Looking forward to it, as you say hopefully we get a glimpse at some of our prospects and theirs. I'll let you know which two Burnley U23s I want. 

You’d like to think he Hopkin already has a fair idea of who he’s wanting and has viewed footage on Yscout/ been sent footage from Burnley and it’s now just a case of seeing them in the flesh before bringing them in. 

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You’d like to think he Hopkin already has a fair idea of who he’s wanting and has viewed footage on Yscout/ been sent footage from Burnley and it’s now just a case of seeing them in the flesh before bringing them in. 

We can only hope

Heading along as well, so hoping we see a creative central midfielder and goalscoring striker in opposition! Hopefully Fjortroft will get a run out too...

Surely if 5000 fans were allowed, there would need to be some stipulation in terms of percentage of away fans allowed. 
As a non ST holder I would be way down the list for a ticket, personally I wouldn't like to see any away allocation until all Killie fans who wish to attend get a ticket.

39 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I think it’s a certainty Hopkin knows who is signing 

1 hour ago, Killiefaewell said:
12 hours ago, No_Problemo said:
Surely if 5000 fans were allowed, there would need to be some stipulation in terms of percentage of away fans allowed. 

As a non ST holder I would be way down the list for a ticket, personally I wouldn't like to see any away allocation until all Killie fans who wish to attend get a ticket.

I understand your viewpoint, however this happens all the time at football. Once season ticket holders can be accommodated then away teams should get a small share as normal IMO.