The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

To cheer everyone up - I’m giving away 2 x mounted “Somerset Road End” prints away to our Ayr P&B posters.

All you need to do is post your best and worst ever Ayr players you have seen in the flesh.

I’ll pick winners later tonight and get them posted tomorrow 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

57BFBD18-4D20-4271-BCCB-B743E57C9EB1.jpeg

Best: Glynn Hurst. 

Worst: Stuart Boyd

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Old timer. 🙈

I only got my first on Monday, hoping I'm not waiting long after the 3 weeks for the second though. 

Got mine quicker as my daughter is autistic and technically I’m her carer - no spring chicken though 😉

To cheer everyone up - I’m giving away 2 x mounted “Somerset Road End” prints away to our Ayr P&B posters.
All you need to do is post your best and worst ever Ayr players you have seen in the flesh.
I’ll pick winners later tonight and get them posted tomorrow [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

57BFBD18-4D20-4271-BCCB-B743E57C9EB1.thumb.jpeg.9aab0b6dc970f3881d3c859761215023.jpeg

Best - Sir Lawrence Shankland
Worst- Paul Slane

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Great idea.

Best - Shankland. Only one that I think comes close in my time is Stevo in his first spell.

Worst - so many no-hopers from the Roberts era contesting this so it wasn’t easy. I’ll go for Marc Twaddle.

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Best - Lawrence Shankland 

Worst - Ryan Donnelly 

Aye thanks for that @AUFC 1910, nice bit of fun on a Sunday evening!

Made me realise just how bad things were from about 2004 to 2009-ish, with another dip when Roberts was in charge.  Was far more enjoyable thinking about some of the good players we've had in recent years!  

5 minutes ago, Sludden123 said:

Well done to the winners, and AUFC1910 for holding this comp.  I think some of your pictures would look good in the new social club, so all the fans can see them?

Think that might be the plan 👍🏻