The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

We have a snitch among us 

@Finlay21 working as a double agent insider lol

I certainly don’t find that funny , itzdrk is a decent poster and says it how he feels and mostly can’t be argued with , anyone can see he says a lot tongue in cheek 

Edited by Finlay21

Sending something to the chairman, based on a post you saw on here is bizarre behaviour. 

The chairman then responding to the poster might be even more bizarre though, and I definitely hope that hasn’t happened. 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Vigurs obviously not want to leave highlands , he has signed for Brora Rangers supposedly today 

Christ what a comedown from playing Prem league a few weeks ago! Seems quite a few players are dropping from top division to bottom/highland/lowland leagues. Makes me wish that was all the rage a few years back and we wouldnt have had to endure Kevin Kyle and Craig Beattie 

16 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I certainly don’t find that funny , itzdrk is a decent poster and says it how he feels and mostly can’t be argued with , anyone can see he says a lot tongue in cheek 

Yes which means it clearly wasn't an Ayr supporter, most likely someone from Greenock i'd imagine

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I think we all sometimes need a little reality check, Jack Hamilton might not have the greatest reputation among P&B posters, however he is only 27 and has been both Hearts & Dundee #1 in the Premier plus had multiple international caps throughout all youth levels including 2 call ups for the full national team so he must have done something right along the way.

We all tried to convince ourselves of this. Trust us, he's pish!

We still haven't figured out how he not only got capped but McCann actually paid a fee to get him from Hearts. We never would have got promoted if it hadn't been for dropping him in favour of Legzdins

Just now, rb123! said:

Yes which means it clearly wasn't an Ayr supporter, most likely someone from Greenock i'd imagine

Don’t care who it was , I have morals and if I was affected enough on here to pass something on to others without calling out the person involved it would be time to give up looking at posts 

18 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Sending something to the chairman, based on a post you saw on here is bizarre behaviour. 

The chairman then responding to the poster might be even more bizarre though, and I definitely hope that hasn’t happened. 

^This, what a bizarre thing to happen and a bizarre response by the Chairman. 

Tinpot all round.

10 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Don’t care who it was , I have morals and if I was affected enough on here to pass something on to others without calling out the person involved it would be time to give up looking at posts 

Agreed

Am I understanding the situation properly? Someone has got in contact with David Smith about something Itzdrk has posted on here and David Smith has in turn got in contact with Itzdrk having a go at him for said post? 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Am I understanding the situation properly? Someone has got in contact with David Smith about something Itzdrk has posted on here and David Smith has in turn got in contact with Itzdrk having a go at him for said post

Not sure if it was him having a go or explaining to him why he should have reason for optimism (hub, killie games, new signings etc) but all the parts before that is what i think happened.

Bizarre to say the least, i know Dave Smith sees himself as a true club supporter too which is all well but it's a bit far responding to supporters criticism on P&B, if true what has happened.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Not sure if it was him having a go or explaining to him why he should have reason for optimism (hub, killie games, new signings etc) but all the parts before that is what i think happened.

Bizarre to say the least, i know Dave Smith sees himself as a true club supporter too which is all well but it's a bit far responding to supporters criticism on P&B, if true what has happened.

Aye, especially to start seeking out posters from pie and bovril. There is plenty of stuff that’s happening off the pitch to be excited by like you said however on the pitch Hopkin’s signings have been very meh and do have alarm bells ringing. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, especially to start seeking out posters from pie and bovril. There is plenty of stuff that’s happening off the pitch to be excited by like you said however on the pitch Hopkin’s signings have been very meh and do have alarm bells ringing. 

Would be interesting to see what the story really is 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Would be interesting to see what the story really is 

Davie Smith to have set up an account within the next hour for a bit of added Saturday night entertainment imo. 

I am completely lost here 🤔

The Chairman of Ayr united has been offended by a comment on a football opinion forum by Itzdrk and has taken action by sending him criticism?? 

I'm sorry but this doesn't add up 😕 Supporter or not, fans are allowed opinions. Agree or disagree, your still allowed that opinion. 

I have a terrible feeling about this.