The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, North British said:

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking . Too many on here behaving like fans of the vermin from up the road . That sense of entitlement isn’t a good look . 

The small time look stinks much worse.  

Not saying we should sign Hamilton as he's not a number 1 but surely we are in the market for two keepers, we can't have situation like last season where we are scrambling for emergency loans if the one experienced keeper we have gets injured and we only have one other youth team keeper on the books.

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Not saying we should sign Hamilton as he's not a number 1 but surely we are in the market for two keepers, we can't have situation like last season where we are scrambling for emergency loans if the one experienced keeper we have gets injured and we only have one other youth team keeper on the books.

Jack Hamilton and Ryan Scully 😂😂😂😂  

Nil poi! 👍

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Wee bit of Saturday night fun, who on here sent me saying I hated how the club was going to the chairman? 

Owning up can't be anywhere near as embarrassing as his message he sent me don't worry. 

Clarify this?

Someone sent Davie Smith a screenshot of your post on here?

Or someone threatened you on twitter/fb/insta that they would send your post to Davie Smith and done it from an anonymous screen name?

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Could be doing with a Somerset friendly to whet the appetite for the new season. Cant decide if I'm massively excited for it or just the thought of a return to see the old lady Somerset 

so long as grammatical pedantry is the order of the day.... 🤣

Edited by mugen_power

28 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Clarify this?

Someone sent Davie Smith a screenshot of your post on here?

Or someone threatened you on twitter/fb/insta that they would send your post to Davie Smith and done it from an anonymous screen name?

Someone sent the post to Smith and he contacted itzdrk directly. 

Since there seems to be a lot of knicker wetting going on, 95% of the people on here seem to have forgotten that we're in the market for 2 goalkeepers, we've lost Sinisalo, Urminsky and Hare-Reid. Jack Hamilton could well be a Number 2 option plus some da sitting on his sofa in Dundee putting that "intel" in P&B is hardly MI5 highly accurate intel. Regarding Doohan, would expect him to be looking at Premiership again, Celtic seem reluctant to loan him out to a lower level unless Uncle Ian gets the Partick wonga out and signs him from Celtic with a celtic buy back option similar to the Zak Rudden deal that wouldn't surprise. A lot also depends on Celtic future RE Manager.

With the likes of Harry Cochrane and Todorov still to be snapped up there remains reason to be optimistic that either of those 2 will be on their way to San Somerset, plus @Finlay21 ain't going to say decent names being mentioned and be referring to Morton rejects or English jobbers, i hope....

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Since there seems to be a lot of knicker wetting going on, 95% of the people on here seem to have forgotten that we're in the market for 2 goalkeepers, we've lost Sinisalo, Urminsky and Hare-Reid. Jack Hamilton could well be a Number 2 option plus some da sitting on his sofa in Dundee putting that "intel" in P&B is hardly MI5 highly accurate intel. Regarding Doohan, would expect him to be looking at Premiership again, Celtic seem reluctant to loan him out to a lower level unless Uncle Ian gets the Partick wonga out and signs him from Celtic with a celtic buy back option similar to the Zak Rudden deal that wouldn't surprise. A lot also depends on Celtic future RE Manager.

With the likes of Harry Cochrane and Todorov still to be snapped up there remains reason to be optimistic that either of those 2 will be on their way to San Somerset, plus @Finlay21 ain't going to say decent names being mentioned and be referring to Morton rejects or English jobbers, i hope....

It’s a decent name for one of the forwards 

53 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Wee bit of Saturday night fun, who on here sent me saying I hated how the club was going to the chairman? 

Owning up can't be anywhere near as embarrassing as his message he sent me don't worry. 

We have a snitch among us 

@Finlay21 working as a double agent insider lol

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I wouldn’t mind us trying for someone Ben Williamson. He did well at Arbroath and scored on his under 21 debut today. Also saw Vigurs and Gardyne had been released by County. Make some fresh west coast weather away from teuchter land could tempt one or both 

Vigurs obviously not want to leave highlands , he has signed for Brora Rangers supposedly today