The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, .buzzy01 said:

Season ticket renewal pop-up not showing on website. Anybody know if there is a problem or do i just buy as a new customer. Thanks

I made a mess of renewing mine and ended up as a new one. I think a few folk were the same.

The gist of it is you need to get to the Pro Members Cards section, tick your season ticket from last season and then click renew selected member card. Then purchase as normal. This is from my phone so a desktop may be different.

I've had a stab at the current squad, I've probably missed someone. Where a player can play in another position I've stuck it in brackets (not exhaustive).

Goalkeepers:

None

8 Defenders:

Finn Ecrepont, Paddy Reading; Aaron Muirhead (CM), Jack Baird, Sean McGinty, Markus Fjørtoft, Jordan Houston, Michael Hewitt

6 Midfielders:

Andy Murdoch, Michael Miller (RB), Joe Chalmers, Nick McAllister (RB), Cameron Salkeld, Paul Smith

2 Strikers:

Michael Moffat, Mark McKenzie

Is this right? 16 in total? I reckon we must be looking at another 8 (including the 2 loans from Burnley?)  Taking us to 24?

Edited by Trogdor
I missed Salkeld

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I've had a stab at the current squad, I've probably missed someone. Where a player can play in another position I've stuck it in brackets (not exhaustive).

Goalkeepers:

None

8 Defenders:

Finn Ecrepont, Paddy Reading; Aaron Muirhead (CM), Jack Baird, Sean McGinty, Markus Fjørtoft, Jordan Houston, Michael Hewitt

5 Midfielders:

Andy Murdoch, Michael Miller (RB), Joe Chalmers, Nick McAllister (RB), Paul Smith

Strikers:

Michael Moffat, Mark McKenzie

Is this right? 15in total? I reckon we must be looking at another 8 (including the 2 loans from Burnley?)  Taking us to 23?

You’ve forgot Cammy Salkekd, we currently have a squad of 16. I reckon we’ll run with a squad of 21 however I can see Ecrepont, Hewitt and Smith possibly all going out on loan so we’re looking at 7 signings (think Luca Sandberg will be our sub goalkeeper) 

32 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I made a mess of renewing mine and ended up as a new one. I think a few folk were the same.

The gist of it is you need to get to the Pro Members Cards section, tick your season ticket from last season and then click renew selected member card. Then purchase as normal. This is from my phone so a desktop may be different.

Sorry to be thick but where is the Pro Members section located on the site? Can’t see link on my iPad. Thanks

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You’ve forgot Cammy Salkekd, we currently have a squad of 16. I reckon we’ll run with a squad of 21 however I can see Ecrepont, Hewitt and Smith possibly all going out on loan so we’re looking at 7 signings (think Luca Sandberg will be our sub goalkeeper) 

I knew I would miss someone. 🙈

My 24 assumed the Burnley boys on loan are extras. You're right enough though in all likelihood we'll be loaning those 3 out. So we will be looking at 7 or 8 coming in.

I take it Luca is a youth goalie with us just now?

10 minutes ago, .buzzy01 said:

Sorry to be thick but where is the Pro Members section located on the site? Can’t see link on my iPad. Thanks

Are you on the total tickets site? The background should be red. On my phone there is button top right with three lines which opens a drop down menu as per below, you want to click on My Member Cards. @Finlay21 should be able to assist.

Screenshot_20210605-113127_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Trogdor

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I knew I would miss someone. 🙈

My 24 assumed the Burnley boys on loan are extras. You're right enough though in all likelihood we'll be loaning those 3 out. So we will be looking at 7 or 8 coming in.

I take it Luca is a youth goalie with us just now?

Yeah he is. I’m sure he was on bench for at least one of our games last season. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Boy in Dundee thread saying we’re apparently signing Jack Hamilton. 

ETA: the shite goalkeeper, not the striker. 

In the immortal words of Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it!".

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Boy in Dundee thread saying we’re apparently signing Jack Hamilton. 

ETA: the shite goalkeeper, not the striker. 

Fucks sake.

Every time I try to give them the benefit of the doubt they pull another clusterfuck out the hat. Let’s all hope it’s nonsense! 

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

He's completely right and for one good reason...

The two different spellings literally mean the opposite thing!

If Mark kerr had resigned i think most of our fan base would've been celebrating wildly, and then they'd slowly realise that we were stuck with him for manager for even longer!

Lifetime ban. Learn the basics.

No but there is being a c**t and there is taking the piss. I missed a hyphen big fucking deal, I’d normally have fixed it but someone had already quoted it by the time I had noticed so no point fixing it by that point.