The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure what you took from what I said, but I’m talking about Ayr fans watching us play Kilmarnock! 

Yeah, sorry about that, I think I lost the plot. That's what I get for spending too much time on the Covid threads !!

38 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I can’t get the club webpage to load unless I click on a direct link they post on Twitter, even googling it and clicking the link gives me a blank page. 
there are/were interviews with all 3 of the Morton players we signed. 

Snap, problem started about 3 weeks ago I think.

50 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I can’t get the club webpage to load unless I click on a direct link they post on Twitter, even googling it and clicking the link gives me a blank page. 
there are/were interviews with all 3 of the Morton players we signed. 

Is this what you're missing?

screenshot-ayrunitedfc.co.uk-2021.06.04-16_31_01.png

5 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Season tickets on sale. Could have been doing with a good signing being announce in tandem with it to drive up a few extra sales. 

Very encouraging first day sales , good number of  buyers who did not purchase last season 

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Very encouraging first day sales , good number of  buyers who did not purchase last season 

Do the Panda Pals Season tickets have holders names printed on them somewhere?

4 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Do the Panda Pals Season tickets have holders names printed on them somewhere?

Yes , all tickets have the names and category  on them , if you want them checked pm me details and I can check for you 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

Bummer! Would've done well with Ayr again. 

He has played 14 games in last 2 seasons , 2 games last season ( out injured) and 12 games previous season due to injury ( saw this posted on the Morton page by Atlis ( Livi fan) who normally provides decent info ) 

Edited by Finlay21

26 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , all tickets have the names and category  on them , if you want them checked pm me details and I can check for you 

Just wanted to know, planning on buying the wee man a season ticket (that he'll never get to use) . It will be a nice thing to have with his name on it, so that when he does get to the age he can go to the games, he maybe takes an interest in Ayr United rather than some random English team or the bigot bros. just because they're the fashionable choice

Just now, mugen_power said:

Just wanted to know, planning on buying the wee man a season ticket (that he'll never get to use) . It will be a nice thing to have with his name on it, so that when he does get to the age he can go to the games, he maybe takes an interest in Ayr United rather than some random English team or the bigot bros. just because they're the fashionable choice

Well done ,