The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Thursdays announcement all going to plan will be additions to the squad 

Announce... #imminent, #imminent, #imminent

Harry Cochrane 

Daniel Armstrong 

Nikola Todorov 

Cant say I'm too fussed about McCowan being away. Last season he was mediocre along with the rest of them. 

As for Roscoe, I dont think he was the worst defender we had last season and I'm not convinced McGinty is any better than him

Just hope home fans at least are allowed to the cup games 🤞

15 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
28 minutes ago, rb123! said:
Announce... #imminent, #imminent, #imminent
Harry Cochrane 
Daniel Armstrong 
Nikola Todorov 

Could Armstrong play through the middle at number 10

Not sure but Cochrane can

Over a thousand season tickets sold in 24 hours by Killie. Is that more than your usual overall total? We are SO much bigger....
Falkirk thread for this pish!

8 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Over a thousand season tickets sold in 24 hours by Killie. Is that more than your usual overall total? We are SO much bigger....

You should phone the SPFL and see if they can in-relegate you, being a bigger club yet somehow being in the same league must be a mistake surely. 
if it isn’t a mistake, it must be a massive riddy to have been relegated among all the smaller teams and an even bigger embarrassment to brag about it like a fanny 

20 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I read that as 24,000 initially...i’m too tired 

24 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Sounds like over a thousand people due to be very dissapointed. The dissapointment being SO much bigger... 

Do some of you honestly think Armstrong would leave the Rovers and rock up at Somerset? 

Fair enough if it actually happens, but I’d be shocked to see the least. 

Edited by Wardy

Do some of you honestly think Armstrong would leave the Rovers and rock up at Somerset? 

No I don’t. I think he’ll rock up at Killie.

I really don’t think it would be the biggest shock in the world if he did though.

41 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

We don’t do crowd wanking in the Championship ya trumpet 

Edited by Finlay21

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Who doesn't want to join the super?

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He’s out of contract and therefore not our player so why would we? 

As a youth product of the club surely him leaving us and signing to play in the top league in the country is something to mention and take pride in?

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No I don’t. I think he’ll rock up at Killie.

I really don’t think it would be the biggest shock in the world if he did though.

Maybe not the biggest, but a shock considering the differing seasons for both clubs. But with Turner turning down Accies for Thistle I suppose anything can happen. Cash is king I guess. 

Was strange not having our usual bottom of the table scrap last season. A welcome change and one which I hope continues next season...😂

Edited by Wardy

Maybe not the biggest, but a shock considering the differing seasons for both clubs. But with Turner turning down Accies for Thistle I suppose anything can happen. Cash is king I guess. 

Was strange not having our usual bottom of the table scrap last season. A welcome change and one which I hope continues next season...[emoji23]

I think if he joined us it’d be down to geographical reasons for him and Hopkin maybe selling him on Hoppyball.

I don’t see it happening anyway. Our chance of signing him was in 2019 when he went to Ross County.

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Yes because we’re a bigger club than you and he’s from Ayr. 

I’m not saying it’ll happen but it makes sense.