The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ideally Ross Doohan as keeper

New manager at Celtic will be under enough pressure without playing a largely untried keeper. 
The two they have are not Celtic standard so he may stay as number 2 but I think it is more likely that he and Hazard are going out on loan.

Playing regularly with a goalkeeping coach he worked well with before will give both the club and the player benefits when it comes to the end of next season and his contract renewal 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ideally Ross Doohan as keeper

New manager at Celtic will be under enough pressure without playing a largely untried keeper. 
The two they have are not Celtic standard so he may stay as number 2 but I think it is more likely that he and Hazard are going out on loan.

Playing regularly with a goalkeeping coach he worked well with before will give both the club and the player benefits when it comes to the end of next season and his contract renewal 

Not getting a loan keeper apparently though….

If anyone deserves a testimonial it is Moffat, he’s like Sludden in many ways, despite playing for other teams, if you said his name to a Scottish football fan they would associate him with Ayr.

We gave up on getting regular goals from him a couple of years ago, his ability to take defenders for a walk has helped others chip in with goals and his link-up play is probably the best in the league.

I’d assume he isn’t going to be first choice next year but he’ll still be an important player. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If anyone deserves a testimonial it is Moffat, he’s like Sludden in many ways, despite playing for other teams, if you said his name to a Scottish football fan they would associate him with Ayr.

We gave up on getting regular goals from him a couple of years ago, his ability to take defenders for a walk has helped others chip in with goals and his link-up play is probably the best in the league.

I’d assume he isn’t going to be first choice next year but he’ll still be an important player. 

I think that Moffat would have easily become a Premier League player if he had been brought into the Senior ranks younger.

19 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Only 9 seasons for Moff? I thought it was more than that.

I hadn't realised he was at Dunfermline for 3 seasons I thought it was only 2. Memory ain't what it used to be.