The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Thank god those signings are out the way , and looking forward to the positive comments when the next 2 are announced 

Sound promising. Any idea when?

I will of course give McGinty a chance. With Fjortroft coming in at 6’4 and McGinty at 6’5 along with Muirhead we are going to have a pretty huge back line. 

In terms of trying to give McGinty the benefit of the doubt, if we play a back three it does offer some further protection. Plus if his issue is the odd howler, but he is able to organise and lead outside that then it may be a help. A certain Steven Bell was prone to that too. Definitely clutching at straws, but we live in hope. 

People talking about him having a good left foot is not something I recall at all so hopefully there’s more there that I am unaware of. 

13 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Thank god those signings are out the way , and looking forward to the positive comments when the next 2 are announced 

Will people be allowed to pass comment on those signings? Asking for a friend.

1 minute ago, wuffster said:

Will people be allowed to pass comment on those signings? Asking for a friend.

It’s a forum folk can say what they want , some people might not agree and comment back , keeps it interesting 

New strip, Moffat and a big name returning I have heard. Strips and seasons on sale from tomorrow.

I have made this all up but I’d guess I’d be 50% accurate 

A big name returning?

Get Shankland modelling our strip and all is forgiven Hoppy.