The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Hey, that's my line!

I actually get my first vacinne next Monday.

With them accelerating second doses the vast majority of supporters should be fully vacinnated by August. We really should be back to some semblance of normality for the start of the league campaign. 

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

I've beat you by 3 days I'm on Thursday so should be just perfect timing for feeling hellish over the weekend.

Literally just back home from mine!

Get the gates open now!

If our next signing is McGinty then I’ll start to wish Kilmarnock weren’t relegated. 

It’s good to have players with plenty of pace and power in the side, however this will need to be completely with technical footballers.

He’s not very good. His work-rate is tremendous and he can play a number of positions, but mainly because he hasn’t been able to tie one down. He was key at pinning Airdrie back last week and caused them all sorts of bother with his pressing - he has that, but technically has a long way to go. 

From the limited times I've seen him and from what I've read it seems the sort of signing that seems underwhelming but could actually be reasonably useful depending what his role is / the level of other signings we make.   Just need to wait and see I guess.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Imagine if it’s McGinty and Fjortroft - that would be truly terrifying.

I'd be pleased with McAllister and happy enough with Fjortoft.

However I'm now working out whether Buchanan or McGinty would be the more terrifying.

7 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

The way things are going the Scottish Government and their ambivalence towards football will severely limit numbers next season so it’ll be live streaming for most for the derbies I suspect.

the country finally gets run by an Ayr fan and the SNP have both Westminster and Holyrood representation locally and you still can't hunt the fucking tories from Ayr United.

anyway, vaccinations should mostly be complete by the start of next season. The only thing you'll be likely to catch at a 10% capacity Somerset is lung cancer.