The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Looks like Morton again next season.

if only we could add Killie too, all closer for travelling - hopefully 🙏🤞🏻

Thought one or two of the Morton boys looked decent . 

Maybe Dundee will turn it on , on the 4 G . Killie are truly shit !

12 minutes ago, North British said:

Yeah, I keep having flashbacks of them pumping Falkirk at Rugby Park in the second leg a few years back. However, even though they lost the first leg 1 nil they were in the game whereas they were lucky not to get a hosing off Dundee the other night.

Roll on Monday night!

I think it’ll depend on how Dundee approach it. If they try and see out a draw then I think Kilmarnock will sneak it but if they take the game to them and have Cummings back against that defence then they should win.

9 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think Dundee blew their chance last night, I fully expect Kilmarnock to win the tie unfortunately.

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!!! 

SHHHHHUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!! 

512x512bb.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man
🎶I believe in a thing called soap🎵

22 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think Dundee blew their chance last night, I fully expect Kilmarnock to win the tie unfortunately.

Disagree. Think Killie will leak more goals with that awful defence. Thought Dundee should've won comfortably last night. 

Dundee will see this through I think.

So our sister club from Perthshire has just won the double . So that’s  the dream , that’s ambition , as Jim Telfer said “ that’s your Everest “ . “Do you have the courage to reach for Everest ? “ 

Maybe just maybe Mr Smith has us on the first steps to Everest . Sit back and we shall see .....

9 minutes ago, North British said:

So our sister club from Perthshire has just won the double . So that’s  the dream , that’s ambition , as Jim Telfer said “ that’s your Everest “ . “Do you have the courage to reach for Everest ? “ 

Maybe just maybe Mr Smith has us on the first steps to Everest . Sit back and we shall see .....

Sister club??

16 minutes ago, North British said:

I think it goes far beyond Everest. 

I doubt we’ll see something like this ever again. 

19 minutes ago, North British said:

Absolute scenes when Ayr skipper Sean McGinty walks up the steps at Hampden this time next year to lift the famous trophy. 

22 hours ago, North British said:

Thought one or two of the Morton boys looked decent . 

McPake said they have won 10 from 11 games on plastic lately

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’re after defender Nick McAllister, recently released from St Mirren and was on loan at Dumbarton last season.

From what I've saw on Transfermrket, he is quite a versatile player which is probably what Hopkin is looking for.

Also, a youngster which I find more of a positive system than a journeyman.

Edited by THEHonestman1910

From what I've saw on Transfermrket, he is quite a versatile player which is probably what Hopkin is looking for.
Also, a youngster which I find more of a positive system than a journeyman.

He seems to have done pretty well whilst on loan at Dumbarton. Looks pretty set to sign for us so hopefully is a good edition.