D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think we might see a bit of movement once the Premiership games are all finished and players start being released from their clubs. He’s been mentioned before but I’d wager Alan Lithgow will be pretty high in Hopkins short list and I can’t see him being kept on at Livingston.

As ironic as it would be i wouldn't be surprised if Hopkin tried to bring McGuffie back, it was Hopkin who signed him and he did show flashes of brilliance this season at Morton and as we know he does have the talent.

Another Mark Kerr masterclass to let him go and replace him with fucking Dario Zanatta

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

As ironic as it would be i wouldn't be surprised if Hopkin tried to bring McGuffie back, it was Hopkin who signed him and he did show flashes of brilliance this season at Morton and as we know he does have the talent.

Another Mark Kerr masterclass to let him go and replace him with fucking Dario Zanatta

As much as Zanatta was shite letting Craig McGuffie go was the correct decision. Not good enough for this level. 

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think we might see a bit of movement once the Premiership games are all finished and players start being released from their clubs. He’s been mentioned before but I’d wager Alan Lithgow will be pretty high in Hopkins short list and I can’t see him being kept on at Livingston.

Don’t really recall him being that good last time he was with us.

New appointment to the board - Fraser MacIntyre. Hopefully adds some more funds to the budget....

22 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

New appointment to the board - Fraser MacIntyre. Hopefully adds some more funds to the budget....

Good to get another true supporter on the board , his experience will definitely improve hospitality income , along with providing the experience he has to make the hub a successful project 

Edited by Robbo63

There’s now a real clarity at boardroom level. There’s ambition, direction and purpose. It might not reap substantial reward in the very short term but the future is starting to look very promising. Patience required.

Adding a professional poker player to the board seems an interesting choice. Does it signal an intention to gamble the club's future on a high-stakes bet or is it all a bluff?

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Adding a professional poker player to the board seems an interesting choice. Does it signal an intention to gamble the club's future on a high-stakes bet or is it all a bluff?

Close Door The Office GIF - CloseDoor TheOffice MichaelScott - Discover &  Share GIFs

36 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Close Door The Office GIF - CloseDoor TheOffice MichaelScott - Discover &  Share GIFs

😇

Son of the previous chairman Donnie McIntyre in the Barr days who was good to work with , you might be right about hospitality knowledge although I thought that would be our commercial managers remit , don’t expect real cash thrown at the club though.

Don’t really recall him being that good last time he was with us.

He was fairly mediocre from what I remember and only earned a move to Stenhousemuir after leaving us. No denying he’s improved after being good at Airdrie and winning back to back promotion with Livingston.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He was fairly mediocre from what I remember and only earned a move to Stenhousemuir after leaving us. No denying he’s improved after being good at Airdrie and winning back to back promotion with Livingston.

I was disappointed that we never resigned him tbh. He was ok in his season with us but would have expected improvement if he had stayed

How come Lithgow is an acceptable sex-beast but Tiffoney and Goodwillie aren't?

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He would be a solid signing, if unspectacular - I dont remember him being the leader / captain material though which is what I would be hoping for in a CH - although most people thought Baird was a good signing so doesnt say much. Was in the Livi team from League one through to Premier although not played much the last 2 years

14 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

How come Lithgow is an acceptable sex-beast but Tiffoney and Goodwillie aren't?

Because he might be useful 

Only just realised there’s no mention of PJ Morrison in the player update, seems his contracts up at the end of the month?

edit: baws 2022

Edited by bazka6