D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Partick have picked right up, I’m sure the steadying influence of Bell will have played some part. 

We really need to avoid the playoffs, as there is zero chance we will win them. 

Partick have picked right up, I’m sure the steadying influence of Bell will have played some part. 

Tiffoney as well seems to have made a massive difference up front as well as Rudden becoming prolific out of nowhere.

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the championship next season could be a fully Full Time league. With Alloa and Arbroath going down and Partick and Falkirk coming up 

47 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah I noticed that, I can see them beating Falkirk to the title if they keep their form up. I can only see a league 1 team coming up in the play offs. Whoever finishes 9th (Us, Morton or Arbroath) are going down.

If we stay up I think it’ll be a tougher league again next season. 

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tiffoney as well seems to have made a massive difference up front as well as Rudden becoming prolific out of nowhere.

I’d bite your hand off for any of their 3 forwards in rudden, Graham or tiffoney that’s for sure 

42 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the championship next season could be a fully Full Time league. With Alloa and Arbroath going down and Partick and Falkirk coming up 

You wish. 🇱🇻

39 minutes ago, ecocme said:

I’d bite your hand off for any of their 3 forwards in rudden, Graham or tiffoney that’s for sure 

Graham was lined up to come to us around the time of the uncertainty about whether Leagues 1 or 2 were recommencing or not. 

Hopkins match preview - New signings are key

Todd - out with a broken nose

Barjonas - so key he has played about 100 minutes over 6 games

we are going down, aren’t we? 

I'll be shocked if we dont

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If momentum or preparation were the key factors then it certainly doesn't look great. At this stage of these season some strange results happen. Just hoping we can pull a Dundee or Morton type performance out the bag 

2 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

If momentum or preparation were the key factors then it certainly doesn't look great. At this stage of these season some strange results happen. Just hoping we can pull a Dundee or Morton type performance out the bag 

I was basing it on his comments, if it is supposed to be a rallying cry, he has misjudged the mood of the fans

I was basing it on his comments, if it is supposed to be a rallying cry, he has misjudged the mood of the fans
At this stage he can misjudge the mood of the fans all he wants, if it is the best temperature for how the team respond right now then so be it.

Two year deal for McKenzie. Good to see us trying to sign up younger academy players on longer deals. There's a player in there somewhere but he's still rough around the edges. Happy to see he's getting a chance though, clearly works hard and deserves a chance.

Don't think we would hear too much else about other signings till we know what league we play in next year, but still nice to see some forward planning.

McKenzie has a lot to do to get up to speed at this level. Looking at the Dundee game, there’s definitely something there so hopefully we see him developing over the two years. If we stay up a loan deal for the first half of next season to league one wouldn’t be a bad thing. He’ll more than likely be playing for us in league one though.

20 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

McKenzie has a lot to do to get up to speed at this level. Looking at the Dundee game, there’s definitely something there so hopefully we see him developing over the two years. If we stay up a loan deal for the first half of next season to league one wouldn’t be a bad thing. He’ll more than likely be playing for us in league one though.

Two year deal for one of our own is great news . He’ll be one of our four strikers next season. The boy is a player and will play in the Championship with us next season .