The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well, this has been an entertaining read. @itzdrk saying he was planning to square go McPake about had me in tears of laughter. I'm pretty sure McPake and Hopkin don't exactly send each other Christmas cards, but I'm not believing for a damn second McPake's standing there pointing and laughing at his former player.

Shite news about Sinisalo, aside from Tuesday I'd say he's been one of the better GKs in this league this season. No matter how much squabbling is happening, would rather you boys stay up than Morton lol.

He was laughing away at both injuries, would be a really pointless lie. 

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm sure that was the case through your tear sodden eyes. Doesn't mean it's true.

Just now, itzdrk said:

Wouldn't it just?

Would like to see some footage personally, in all its irrefutable, unemotionally-engaged glory. Otherwise, I remain unconvinced.

Got to be Doohan with an option to take him next year as well. Didn't get a game for a bottom 6 club in the Premier and isn't listed as a first team player on the Celtic website now. His contract is up next summer so having him next season can either put him in the window for a better move or put us in contention to sign him longer term. 

Worst case for us is going down, losing any outside chance of signing Ndaba and probably losing McCowan. 

Can’t say i remember a time when so many people left in such a short time period whilst the league was still going. Even more bizarre is this happening in the middle of a relegation battle after a season long slide down the table. Whilst I get we have been rotten this season a short period of stability should have ground out enough points to stay up. Can’t think of much worse preparation for a difficult task ahead 

25 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Does the Emergency Loan have to come from a Scottish team? 

Think so.

Cross border loans are technically transfers, and the window is obviously shut.

So we’ve effectively lost Smith, Sinisalo, Zanatta, Todd and potentially McCowan in little over a week. 

Still shitfest a 1-0 v Pars playing 5/3/2 and draw 0-0 in Arbroath playing 5/4/1 and jobs a good un 👀🙄

1 minute ago, ecocme said:

So we’ve effectively lost Smith, Sinisalo, Zanatta, Todd and potentially McCowan in little over a week. 

Still shitfest a 1-0 v Pars playing 5/3/2 and draw 0-0 in Arbroath playing 5/4/1 and jobs a good un 👀🙄

Have we lost Todd though? As for Zanatta, we never really had him.