D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

How do we look like a shambles , when reason comes out ( if he goes) nothing any club in any league could do anything about it so having a go at club regarding this issue  it is rather strange 

I was referring more to our injuries and squad instability this season being a shambles, no club should be in a position in April with a month left scrambling about trying to find adequate signings to slog us over the line, which is effectively which Todd was and possibly a new goalie will need to do. On Urmisnky he has played once and it was Kerr's last game where i still think he should have saved their goal quite comfortably, so he doesn't fill me with much confidence.

That's all i was meaning and i'm sure we can both agree this whole season has just turned into a shitshow of a mess.

I highly doubt he actually has a groin strain to be honest. 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Are Todd and Mccowan definitely out? 

Well McCowan left with a sling on apparently on Tuesday night so that doesn't exactly look promising and unless Todd wears one of those hideous batman looking face protectors i can hardly see it being wise for Todd to play with a broken nose

The fact people are saying "no great loss" is just ughhh, i mean..... i have no words

Just now, rb123! said:

The fact people are saying "no great loss" is just ughhh, i mean..... i have no words

It is a huge loss, the back up has already shown to be pretty awful. We are gone now, no chance of even a 0-0. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Agreed, it’s along the same lines when players are part time that they’ve moved on due to “work commitments”

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

“Groin Strain” 

Which is going to prevent him playing 6/8 weeks , so season over 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

It is a huge loss, the back up has already shown to be pretty awful. We are gone now, no chance of even a 0-0. 

The amount of saves he has made i'm sure is way more than any other GK in the league, if it hadn't been for him a few games earlier in the season we'd  have probably got humped, tbf probably ended up working against us as it meant Kerr kept his job for a bit longer

If this was an Amazon Prime "all or nothing" series it would make for Bafta award winning viewing

A groin strain isn’t stopping anyone playing until the end of the season, certainly not definitively. Especially when you take into account play offs.

Surely Ross Doohan would make sense for everyone?  Sitting doing nothing at Celtic and no chance of getting a game there.  

I don't get this conspiracy theory crap Aston Villa don't care if we stay up or go down they just want him to get experience in men's first team football, the fact folk would think he's been recalled because they don't want him in a team that goes down is laughable.

Agreed, it’s along the same lines when players are part time that they’ve moved on due to “work commitments”
You pair need to calm the f**k down. Stop trying to turn everything into a drama.

It’s actually mental how far back relegation would push the club. We seem to be starting to get it right off the park with the social club etc but in order to reap full benefits of that we need to be playing championship football. 

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

You pair need to calm the f**k down. Stop trying to turn everything into a drama.

Nah, you’re right . What a season we’re having. Enjoyed it a lot. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I don't get this conspiracy theory crap Aston Villa don't care if we stay up or go down they just want him to get experience in men's first team football, the fact folk would think he's been recalled because they don't want him in a team that goes down is laughable.

Yes - that is quite clearly nonsense but something certainly is going on. 

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

If you don’t think this is a time to panic and that this is an utter mess, then I don’t think you ever will. 

While we're on it i'm going to go on a bit of a rant about the PR side of the club this season, their engagement with the supporters has been very poor IMO.

There has never been any apology or info about why our stream is crap and seemingly getting worse, there's plenty of negative comments every game about it so club are obviously quite happy taking our £12.50 and doing nothing in turn to try and improve the service. The highlights afterwards were in full HD yet the shitty stream is about 240p quality, why not get @wuffster who knows about this stuff to assist the club instead of trying to plough on themselves.

Onto the players, there was zero official announcement from the club when Innes Cameron left, only found out when Alloa announced he had signed for them, still waiting for notification that he has left. Brett McGavin likewise, no announcement or reasoning as to why he has left. No announcement either that Hare-Reid left. That's absolute shambolic amateur levels of communication with fans, more what you expect from PT clubs in league 2 who maybe only have someone in charge of social media a couple of days a week, not a FT championship club.

When McCall was here and everyone was linked with poaching our players, McCall was coming out with personal update statements to the supporters what felt like a cople of times a week at one stage, this all making it look like the house was in order and cared about keeping the supporters updated, now it is just an absolute mess.

Dave Smith says we want to be in the Premiership, well on the pitch and also off the pitch we're a Mount Everest climb away from being ready for it. 

Some folk on here need to step back and take a few deep breaths.

Goalie picks up a knock, out for the remainder of the season.

Ayr support : "Illuminati Confirmed"