The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Doohan to return and save a penalty in the final game of the season (*) to keep us up in 8th. He's then carried shoulder high through the streets of Ayr where those in black and white drink ale in celebration until sunrise. 

(*) Footballing karma after what Andy Graham did against us for Stirling Albion in the last game of the 86/87 season. 

If there's a god please get us through this nightmare!! 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

We won’t until we sign someone. And that is if we sign someone 

Literally takes one minute to put a tweet out saying "he has returned to Aston Villa to have treatment on a groin injury, we thank him for all his efforts and wish him all the best for the future. An update on a replacement goalie will be made soon"

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Literally takes one minute to put a tweet out saying "he has returned to Aston Villa to have treatment on a groin injury, we thank him for all his efforts and wish him all the best for the future. An update on a replacement goalie will be made soon"

The guy who runs the twitter is on here can’t remember his name though. 

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

The highlights afterwards were in full HD yet the shitty stream is about 240p quality, why not get @wuffster who knows about this stuff to assist the club instead of trying to plough on themselves.

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

The streaming service has been embarrassing, culminating with that effort on Tuesday night.

I'll take the blame for the pictures on Tuesday night. I left the main camera to a less experienced operator (using an unfamiliar camera) when the light conditions were the trickiest you get at Somerset (setting sun and deep shadow through to darkness and floodlights).  That's on me, I should have operated the main camera as I have done most of the season.

There's been plenty more than that wrong with our stream offering this season unfortunately. The fact that most lower league clubs have been able to produce quite good services should give the Club, and others, some pause. Putting what content we have behind a paywall looks like a fool's errand unless changes are made.

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

The guy who runs the twitter is on here can’t remember his name though. 

You'd like to think more than one person can access the official twitter.

The club have liked a tweet from the academy in the last 10 mins so someone has access to it.

I'll take the blame for the pictures on Tuesday night. I left the main camera to a less experienced operator (using an unfamiliar camera) when the light conditions were the trickiest you get at Somerset (setting sun and deep shadow through to darkness and floodlights).  That's on me, I should have operated the main camera as I have done most of the season.
There's been plenty more than that wrong with our stream offering this season unfortunately. The fact that most lower league clubs have been able to produce quite good services should give the Club, and others, some pause. Putting what content we have behind a paywall looks like a fool's errand unless changes are made.
Appreciate your honesty wuffster. Yes the lighting wasn't ideal, but as you say, overall it has been poor compared to others.

50 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It's not as simple as just doing the tweet, needs to be given the ok first.