The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Can we still get emergency loans now or are we stuck with a loan from St Mirren and a youth keeper?

it is times of crisis that galvanises teams, like Clydebank, Hearts, Dundee, Airdrie....I fear it won’t galvanise us and all this clusterfuck will be used as an excuse to blame our relegation on rather than put any real effort in to staying up.

Yes we can get an emergency loan ,

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

I know he refused his medical staff helping out with the Todd incident, actually called him back as he was on way to assist and said it’s not our issue they have their own doctor 

He was complaining about how long it was taking and Hopkin said "he's broke his nose" and McPake shouted "I don't fucking care". 

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

McPake was laughing at our players getting injured and otherwise being himself.  I was highly tempted to jump down and kick his c**t in. 

That's bang out of order from McPake if that's what he was doing - would fully have supported you going in two-footed through the wee shite.  Especially considering he quit playing due to injury as well.  

Edited by super_carson

24 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Are we trying to out do Celtic for who has had the most clusterfck of a season? Honestly it’s one thing after the next. Lee Robinson ffs 

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Are we trying to out do Celtic for who has had the most clusterfck of a season? Honestly it’s one thing after the next. Lee Robinson ffs 

Aye are on the lookout for a potential loanee no one has yet been approached , believe there are a few enquiries being made 

I know he refused his medical staff helping out with the Todd incident, actually called him back as he was on way to assist and said it’s not our issue they have their own doctor 
If that's true then that is absolutely appalling, it's a head knock ffs.

We really are a shambles, clearly this season on the pitch, but also off it. David Smith needs to get rid of the dead wood in the club and hire some professionals who actually know what they're doing. The obvious one is in the commercial department where Lachlan was making up jobs for his pals.

Our online presence is basically non-existent, and tinpot at best. If #imminent is the best we can come up with, then something needs to change. Communication from the club is dire. The streaming service has been embarrassing, culminating with that effort on Tuesday night.

People say these things don't matter and that too much of a big deal is made from them, but the little things matter a lot. It tells you what the values and attitudes are like within the club. Not bothering their arse to put on a decent stream for loyal, paying supporters? Not bothering to apologise for the terrible quality of the stream? Not bothering to put out press releases before VOR? Not doing something urgently to address the horrendous pitch? Not bothering to keep supporters informed of goings on via email? The list goes on and on. It screams lazyness, unprofessional, and that the bare minimum is acceptable. Smith needs to get this vibe around the club sorted, as we are many miles away from being a Premiership outfit. A fancy new board room and Hub does not overly change that. Loads of clubs much lower in stature have had these things for years.

As I've written this, still nothing official about Sinisalo, our #1 GK leaving the club.

I'll genuinely be astonished if we don't finish 9th. After Tuesday's performance, I can't see us picking up anything. The players clearly do not care. A very sad time to be an Ayr United supporter considering the previous few seasons.

4 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

What’s McPakes problem? Is it Ayr or Hopkin?

He doesn’t seem to like Hopkin based on his comments after the game. No idea what’s went on but telling his doctor not to bother helping one of our players with a head injury is appalling.

Still f**k all from the club. This really has the feeling of 20 steps back from when we got the league win. Ever since the takeover it’s been downhill, results, the appointment and now players leaving and not being replaced adequately.