The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'd give that award to Lewis Vaughan. A quality player who'd almost certainly be playing at a much higher level if not for his injuries. Moore has had a shit time with injuries as well but even without them I've seen nothing to suggest he'd make it much higher.
Probably fair comment in terms of ability but I mean more the freakish type of injuries he's had. Concussion that kept him out for the year and his latest one, a cyst which is eating away at his bone, is hardly common.

7 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

Who'd come for the last 4 games?

Could only be someone who hasn't been playing regularly .

Ross Doohan come on down.

That would be an acceptable outcome. 

It really does just add to the freakishly shit nature of this season. The sooner its over the better.

not leaving Villa, so....
Under-23 goalkeepers Akos Onodi (above) and Viljami Sinisalo are also staying for next season as well with head of goalkeeping, Neil Cutler, an admirer of the two internationals.

If he is away, can only assume it's to do with family issues back in Finland which means he's going to need to go back there and wouldn't be able to return for any of the games due to covid quarantine. 

Makes our club behind the scenes look like an about shambles though, not been a good first few months for Dave Smith.....

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

If he is away, can only assume it's to do with family issues back in Finland which means he's going to need to go back there and wouldn't be able to return for any of the games due to covid quarantine. 

Makes our club behind the scenes look like an about shambles though, not been a good first few months for Dave Smith.....

He’s having an absoulote nightmare. 

If it is personal or family reasons, then there's not much really anyone can do about that. The added problems around the pandemic and travel have compounded things (its why we lost Smith early) but I'm not sure how much that can be foreseen if there are sudden problems in the lad's personal life. I'm hardly happy about it as a suppoeter, but given we don't know the full circumstances surrounding the rumour it would be a bit harsh to blame individuals.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Someone now saying we've signed Lee Robinson.

This is either the ultimate bait which everyone has fallen for or we've turned into an absolute mockery

mr rogers clown GIF

Relegate us and close the gates imo.