The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Conway given his connection to Ayr could happen, but very much would depend on the money.

It would most lightly be his last season . Surely he’s got enough in the bank by now ? 

24 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Conway given his connection to Ayr could happen, but very much would depend on the money.

Hes played pretty regularly for us this season so I reckon we'd offer him another year, I think. Our other right wing options are a loanee, and a higher earner whos performed worse and is also out of contract.

Not gonna lie - if you had told me at the end of the 2016/17 relegation season that only a few years later both Kevin Nisbet and Scott McKenna would be playing for Scotland together in a World Cup Qualifier win at Hampden a few months before possibly appearing in a major finals I would have been a bit sceptical.  But there you go.  

Edited by Hursty

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Not gonna lie - if you had told me at the end of the 2016/17 relegation season that only a few years later both Kevin Nisbet and Scott McKenna would be playing for Scotland together in a World Cup Qualifier win at Hampden a few months before possibly appearing in a major finals I would have been a bit sceptical.  But there you go.  

And Lyndon Dykes getting in ahead of Shankland...

Dykes and Nisbet might be useless, but they are a level above Oli McBurnie at least. Would've liked to see Shankland in the squad and playing last night though, think he's the better option alongside Adams.

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Can’t believe come Saturday, Airdrie will be playing their 4th competitive game in 7 days. No doubt we’ll still contrive to make heavy weather of it.

We will if we play Airdrie at the same time as we play Clyde. 11 v 22 seems a bit unfair.

Can’t believe come Saturday, Airdrie will be playing their 4th competitive game in 7 days. No doubt we’ll still contrive to make heavy weather of it.

Seems fair - get the next 2 rounds over at the same game - winner stays onl

Aye, we've got to be big favourites on Saturday given Clyde's tired legs.

Are we now unable to bring players in now? I was hoping we'd bring in a forward. Any mention of Moore?

Edited by Trogdor

Aye, we've got to be big favourites on Saturday given Clyde's tired legs.
Are we now unable to bring players in now? I was hoping we'd bring in a forward. Any mention of Moore?

Yeah we officially cannot sign anymore players.

See Cammy Smith has officially signed for Indy Eleven over in the States. Let’s hope we don’t look back at him leaving as a turning point in this season.

34 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

See Cammy Smith has officially signed for Indy Eleven over in the States. Let’s hope we don’t look back at him leaving as a turning point in this season.

Stadium a slight upgrade!

The latest news from Indy Eleven: squad, results, table

13 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Not only that, but we've just played Keith, Montrose, Peterhead and East Fife away in a row. Over 1100 miles in 8 days.

We also follow this cup match with games on the following Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday. We literally can't go through to the next round.

1 hour ago, David W said:

Not only that, but we've just played Keith, Montrose, Peterhead and East Fife away in a row. Over 1100 miles in 8 days.

We also follow this cup match with games on the following Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday. We literally can't go through to the next round.

A moral boosting victory for us then, cheers for that