The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m sorry but Moff and Zanatta can’t play the number nine all the games they’ve tried it the ball just keeps coming back putting pressure on the team, hopefully Wright will get back soon but not hopefull young lad will be buzzing and he can play the nine high work rate.

Who do we want to win tonight all binary and non-binary entities out there of the Ayr United persuasion?

Alloa win and everybody has squeaky bums but brings the Dee potentially closer

Alloa lose and puts a wee bit more daylight down below but puts the Dee that wee bit further ahead.

Who do we want to win tonight all binary and non-binary entities out there of the Ayr United persuasion?

Alloa win and everybody has squeaky bums but brings the Dee potentially closer

Alloa lose and puts a wee bit more daylight down below but puts the Dee that wee bit further ahead.

As long as Alloa don’t win I’ll be happy.

Alloa win for me, I'm hopeful we're looking up the table rather than over our shoulder now. With the way this league is panning out it won't take that many wins to be safe for any team. 7 left, if we can win 3 I'm comfortable - that would take us 3 clear over 30 points. I'm assuming that is around the "safety" point this season. 

Raith (H)
Alloa (A)
Dunfermline (H)
Arborath (A)
QotS (H)
Inverness (A)
Dundee (H) - still to be arranged somewhere in there iirc?

20 hours ago, eez-eh said:

What sort of player is Barjonas? Don’t think I’ve ever seen him play.

I've been fucking about with attempting to answer these questions through just numbers, so thought I'd see how he turned out, based on his spell at this level for Partick. Seen mention he'll be back up to Cammy Smith, by @D'Jaffo, who I should probably use instead of trying to create some algorithm to figure it all out tbh.

300823370_download(23).png.07bf69b813faa8d12358b09a43ad1c67.png

I've been fucking about with attempting to answer these questions through just numbers, so thought I'd see how he turned out, based on his spell at this level for Partick. Seen mention he'll be back up to Cammy Smith, by [mention=61979]D'Jaffo[/mention], who I should probably use instead of trying to create some algorithm to figure it all out tbh.

300823370_download(23).png.07bf69b813faa8d12358b09a43ad1c67.png

#stats

Just now, AUFC 1910 said:

#stats

#FurtherStats...

831007961_download(24).png.2f2f2f343faad58346a472fbf6e6d713.png

Blue is how he plays, red is the result. Presumably the big jump in "goal threat" is down to the aforementioned bangers he plops in every so often.

A really weird profile.

Guest Flash
5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think almost all of the QOS ones have been loans from Rangers. Is there no limit on how many players you can loan/be loaned from another team?

You can have 6 loans from Scottish clubs at any one time, with no more than 4 from one club in a different division. We have 4 from Rangers, although it is likely Mebude will get a longish ban next week.
The other 2 loan players we have are from English clubs and they don’t count towards the total.

For the first time in months I am actually looking forward to the game tomorrow. For months there was just a feeling we would probably get pumped by whoever we were playing. 

Bar the usual defeat in the highlands, every game between now and the end of the season is completely wide open in terms of a result. Not playing Hearts again is a bonus as well. 

At the moment, I think we could pick up 14 out of 21 points between now and the end of the season. 

For the first time in months I am actually looking forward to the game tomorrow. For months there was just a feeling we would probably get pumped by whoever we were playing. 
Bar the usual defeat in the highlands, every game between now and the end of the season is completely wide open in terms of a result. Not playing Hearts again is a bonus as well. 
At the moment, I think we could pick up 14 out of 21 points between now and the end of the season. 

I’m the same in that I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s game which I know will end up just disappointing me after a great performance on Tuesday night.

Raith are certainly there for the taking but given how this season has gone, beating Dundee and then Raith in the same week seems mental but there’s every chance it could happen.

If this season in general and the championship in particular has taught us anything it's to be reticent about predictions against just about anyone in this league. Put it this way, if you'd predicted we'd easily beat Dundee at Dens on Tuesday and that they'd only get a consolation goal near the end, it's fair to say you'd have been laughed at by many Ayr fans nevermind most Dundee fans . Even the bottom side Alloa are managing the odd surprising result.

S-o-o-o, as far as tomorrow is concerned, I'm sayin nothin! I love my team but they are champions at letting me down fairly regularly. But the love is still there.    

4 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Alloa win for me, I'm hopeful we're looking up the table rather than over our shoulder now. With the way this league is panning out it won't take that many wins to be safe for any team. 7 left, if we can win 3 I'm comfortable - that would take us 3 clear over 30 points. I'm assuming that is around the "safety" point this season. 

Raith (H)
Alloa (A)
Dunfermline (H)
Arborath (A)
QotS (H)
Inverness (A)
Dundee (H) - still to be arranged somewhere in there iirc?

Why was the Dundee one not scheduled? I must have missed the reason why

Surely we can play it some midweek.

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Why was the Dundee one not scheduled? I must have missed the reason why

Surely we can play it some midweek.

It'll be some stupid rule that the Cup takes precedence maybe. Dependent on the outcome versus Elgin, we will have another Scottish Cup fixture to schedule. Maybe the league game won't get scheduled until after the Cup game? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It'll be some stupid rule that the Cup takes precedence maybe. Dependent on the outcome versus Elgin, we will have another Scottish Cup fixture to schedule. Maybe the league game won't get scheduled until after the Cup game? 🤷‍♂️

Seems strange! Without jumping the gun, we should be at home in the cup v Clyde or Keith on the 3rd Apr

Few weeks ago heads would have gone down when we conceded and probably conceded again shortly after never mind taken a point, looks like we gave a bit of fight back in the team also give big Corri anything he wants to stay the guy is a superstar at this level.