The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I misremembered the name I was told which is actually class cause I can't spill even if I wanted to. 

Haha.  I didn't get a name just that he was based a fair bit further away than Greenock.  

27 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I misremembered the name I was told which is actually class cause I can't spill even if I wanted to. 

Unfortunately neither can I , compensation could be the deal breaker , wouldn’t totally rule  out McElhone though , will need a bigger back room team when academy returns to normal 

Edited by Robbo63

17 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Morton getting McGinn in certainly a bit worrying. 

Good on paper but it remains to be seen if he's finished or not.

Andre Wright who was supposed to be back 2 weeks ago still out injured, another Ayr United injury classic....

Thought that was just a McCall thing but obviously not.

Could have got Jack Hamilton from Livi who was available at the same time but no... Kerr decided to go for the "different" appraoch of going for players from further afield *sigh

Edited by rb123!

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Andre Wright who was supposed to be back 2 weeks ago still out injured, another Ayr United injury classic....

Could have got Jack Hamilton from Livi who was available at the same time but no... Kerr decided to go for the "different" appraoch of going for players from further afield *sigh

He will come good by the end of the season... I hope! 

It wouldn't have mattered anyway as Kerr would have had no idea how to get the best out of him

3 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:
4 hours ago, Robbo63 said:
Partick trying to get all our released players ? Geggan last week and this week Stevie Bell on loan 

Brian Reid had just signed Stevo and Jamie McKernon.

Mental that Reid thinks a massively overweight Stevenson is going to do anything in league two.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:
Mental that Reid thinks a massively overweight Stevenson is going to do anything in league two.

Lower league clubs obviously desperate for players at this stage.

I think a lot of clubs recalled loan players as they weren’t sure when or if they’d play again this season 

I liked what Hopkin said about only tweaking things for now, making massive changes at this stage surely would be a disaster. So hopefully he is able to get a bit more out the team as we have assumed all season they have been massively underperforming.

I liked what Hopkin said about only tweaking things for now, making massive changes at this stage surely would be a disaster. So hopefully he is able to get a bit more out the team as we have assumed all season they have been massively underperforming.

Aye he sounds like he’s been encouraged by the last two games. I’m sure Smith will have said if he wants to use the loan market before the end of the month he can but I’m not actually sure if he will. It depends a lot on Wrights injury I guess.