The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Can we all agree that next time this thread goes hot it will be for a new manager and not Tammy taking on all comers. That was fucking brutal.

He’s gone he took a good few years to come back the last time so maybe 2 managers time 

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

When that puddle drinker re appears and I have him back on the block list, please for the love of f**k don’t quote him! :lol:

We should really just greet him with a wall of silence next time. No even acknowledging him. Was it Dryhorse? (I think he was before my time when I used to read the threads but no post).

Edited by Trogdor

Just now, Trogdor said:

We should really just greet him with a wall of silence next time. No even acknowledging him. Was it Dryhorse? (I think he was before my time when I use to read the threads but no post).

Personally don’t think it was Dryhorse, he was somehow more literate than Dryhorse. We just seem to attract the dafties! 

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Personally don’t think it was Dryhorse, he was somehow more literate than Dryhorse. We just seem to attract the dafties! 

Callum do you remember the guy ally on the SRE? Spouted the same shit about junior players, he admitted being dryhorse. One hundred percent was him

Callum do you remember the guy ally on the SRE? Spouted the same shit about junior players, he admitted being dryhorse. One hundred percent was him

I think junior football and thickos just goes hand in hand.

26 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Noticed on driving past Somerset with work this week a building has been demolished. Was it the club shop? Apologies if this has been discussed already.

It was an old property situated behind the current shop/lottery office, it has been demolished to make way for the building of the new Somerset Hub.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-united-unveil-ambition-future-22355220

If you've got time on your hands there's the planning application which'll give you more detail:

https://publicaccess.south-ayrshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=QBLH9WBDGII00

Didn't think that house was "derelict" but there ye go!

Thought Davie Harkness lived in it til a few years ago...

Also, interestingly there's a few surprise addresses on there of people I know but thought they lived in completely different places :lol:

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Ally Morrison.

I have my doubts. Tartan Tammy’s spelling was moderately better. Same appalling grammar and perceived football knowledge though.

Unsure if that guy was the 'real' tartan tammy or if it was a clone on the wind up, fact he appeared immediately after Kerr got sacked makes me think it was a wind up merchant just to increase the comical states we were in. Or at least thinking they were funny.

What he said earlier on tonight about Dylan Dykes being better than any of our midfielders in the last 6 seasons was the peak for me. Ah yes some junior dud is better than Kelly or Crawford who have been the best midfielders for Ayr since Stevo.